Anyone play Tekken? (1 Viewer)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
I own All Tekken Games, I'm damn near unbeatable with Law...

Mainly because I'm a giant Bruce Lee fan and Law has a great balance of Speed and Strength.
Lol I'd love to verse you in Tekken 5 (much faster compared to all of the other tekken versions I have) :D.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I just mash buttons when I play Tekken except with Steve and Christie, because I've pretty much memorised their combos.

-xDan

HSC
PSP <3 ASUKA KAZAMA? or something. lol she is win. Jak 5 is cheap == set triggers. keep flying then land on em. you can fly for like 3 or 4 seconds >.>
Devil jin is cheap as too. fly laser. fly laser. most people dont know how to sidestep ;D

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
asuka kazama is really easy to use. I don't know how to user her but can do her like 80~90 damage juggle easily. I am not at tekken so year. I used her sometimes as she is not my main one now. What I do for her is, f+2, u/f+3, 2,1, 2,1,1+2 B! d/b+4,3

My main is Leo. Learning how to use her but struggling to do f+4, d/f/, u/f+1. Her juggles seem so much harder to do than asuka's. No offence to asuka users. What I do for Leo is, d/f+2(or any standard launcher), 3,2, b+2,1, d/b+2,2 B! b+2,1+2 (for oki) but most of the time i do d/f+2, d/f+1, b+2,1, d/b+2,2 B! b+2,1+2 as i can do it more consistantly. They areb pretty weak though, i think only like 50~70 damage.

Would love to learn from any Leo players lol :D

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
lol - after playing sf4 tekken is childs play

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
lol - after playing sf4 tekken is childs play
Huh? The dynamics of both games are completely different. If anything, a lot of SF players find jumping into Tekken slightly challenging due to sidestepping (leading on to frame counting etc).

Although it works both ways - I'm terrible at SF. And this only really applies to upper-level play, not rocking up to galaxy world with a few mates.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
That depends, the combo must be win, like mine. I dont need to concentrate, i do. Look at my previous post. I didnt look up that combo, all in mah brainz.

I win.
Yoshimitsu's triple frontflip(attacking shark?)+Slap-u-silly(stop before dizzy effect)+uppercut+diving slash

No one Versus me anymore at the local arcade :(

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Huh? The dynamics of both games are completely different. If anything, a lot of SF players find jumping into Tekken slightly challenging due to sidestepping (leading on to frame counting etc).

Although it works both ways - I'm terrible at SF. And this only really applies to upper-level play, not rocking up to galaxy world with a few mates.
inputs for sf > inputs for tekken

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I cant believe any of you guys barely play Soul Calibur 4?

I've only had street fighter iv for 2 days and already my thumb is fucked from all the diagonal button pressing.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
inputs for sf > inputs for tekken
How do inputs have anything to do with gameplay? lol, as I said the dynamics are very different. And also as I said, you probably wouldn't understand until upper level play anyway (in regards to Tekken).

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
How do inputs have anything to do with gameplay? lol, as I said the dynamics are very different. And also as I said, you probably wouldn't understand until upper level play anyway (in regards to Tekken).
probably not hey.

but sf inputs are alot harder than tekken's. esepcially with reaction time and all with FADC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)