anyone ready to start yr 12??? (1 Viewer)

ChemicalChimera

HSC
I will prepare a motivation speech before I go to bed tonight. LOL
You will be assessed on how well you:
- Develop your exposition
- Write with fluidity and instrinsically structural flair
- Compose a perceptive response using language appropriate to audience, purpose and form

Get practising!

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
lol prepared for year 12? Hahahhahahahhahah what a joke

tbh, I'm kind of excited because I'm dropping subjects and getting heaps of frees!! I like all my classes (except for eng adv lol) and my teachers are great too.

Study wise though, l o l

HSC2014

HSC
N/A
Okay nvm writers block again. I just can't seem to write anything that fits my 'standards' and so I take forever to actually start, let alone continue writing. Further tips needed :p

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm psyched as, I just want to forget about prelims and start fresh.

Remember that the HSC isn't life determining, you can always transfer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Yeah, so keen for 14 units! Not prepared at all, just calling hour long stationary sessions 'study'.

iEatOysters

HSC
No way. I'll never truly be prepared for year 12. :( The words "year twelve" alone are enough to send chills down my spine :(
And to make matters worse, I still don't know which subject I should drop :(

tsdylan

HSC
Yeah year twelve is finally here... im psyched for it though especially for our jerseys hehe.

xNoLiMiTz

HSC
I have a feeling too that i'll burn out.. Doing 3 subjects per day 2 hrs each might be too much?

xNoLiMiTz

HSC
Yeah because considering my subjects scalings. I have to get top ranks for them and pretty much destroy the externals for my atar goal 91 atar

tsdylan

HSC
Yeah because considering my subjects scalings. I have to get top ranks for them and pretty much destroy the externals for my atar goal 91 atar
Your subjects seem fair, but I doubt 6 hours of study per day will do more good than harm...

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Why did you take standard and general? With that level of work you could have easily coped in advanced and 2U.

xNoLiMiTz

HSC
Why did you take standard and general? With that level of work you could have easily coped in advanced and 2U.
Due to not knowing what to do in year 10, I chose the wrong subjects if i had known what i wanted to do at uni i would of picked Adv English and Math Ext 1 for sure. When i was picking my subjects i did not think twice and i wasn't a study type person back then. I would change both of them if i could but too late now :(

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Due to not knowing what to do in year 10, I chose the wrong subjects if i had known what i wanted to do at uni i would of picked Adv English and Math Ext 1 for sure. When i was picking my subjects i did not think twice and i wasn't a study type person back then. I would change both of them if i could but too late now :(
That sucks :(

GabbyS

HSC
So freaked out by how fast high school has gone and now I'm about to start year 12 - it seems surreal.

I barely studied anything for year 11, it's going to be hard to build up a regular routine. The only subjects I'm excited for are EE2 and SOR III

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)