Anyone really dislike extension history? (1 Viewer)

Shoelia

HSC
blond!34eva said:
at my school.... its the totally opposite.. im a modern history lover ,, but i hate ancient... and they chose to do ancient .. without even for warning me ... so right now i am trying to study for this freaking topic i hate ... tacitus :( ... but i love the historiogrpahy part.. and i get that.. i just suck at ancient and i have thought of dropping ext due even though i love my major work .:( i dunno what to do :S

Swap you?:) I'd swap Tacitus for Appeasement any day.

el gwapo

HSC
serina.sefton said:
i agree its gay i wish i could drop it lol its pointless and stupid
you should. i don't know why you picked it up in the first place with comments like that.

extensions are something which you do in your own volition. maybe your teacher/s didn't explain enough what extension was to cover. Some people may think it's just "the project" and ignore historiography all together.

Justina

HSC
I'm thinking of dropping ext History.
I've heard that it's hard to do well in it and that it's a lot of work.
I'm enjoying my MW and i'm pretty sure i'll get a pretty good mark for it (my teacher isn't a very hard marker and i chose an interesting topic i really like), but we barely did any work on 'What is History' and we only started the subject in 2008. My teaacher is only teaching this subject for the first time and frankly..i don't think i'm going to do too well in the HSC emaination. I've never written an essay for te subject in my life. So yeah....although i enjoy it, i'm thinking of dropping it.
What do you guys think?

X

xeuyrawp

Justina said:
I'm thinking of dropping ext History.
I've heard that it's hard to do well in it and that it's a lot of work.
I'm enjoying my MW and i'm pretty sure i'll get a pretty good mark for it (my teacher isn't a very hard marker and i chose an interesting topic i really like), but we barely did any work on 'What is History' and we only started the subject in 2008. My teaacher is only teaching this subject for the first time and frankly..i don't think i'm going to do too well in the HSC emaination. I've never written an essay for te subject in my life. So yeah....although i enjoy it, i'm thinking of dropping it.
What do you guys think?
Talk with your teacher, parents, friends, year advisors, etc.

If you want to stick with it, but know you'll struggle, practice for yourself and get a tutor?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)