anyone use real people in lear conversation?? (1 Viewer)

katles

I used Peter Brooks and a director called Anne Frost who did a femenist production. They were having an argument basically over who's production was better. The conversation format was good because you could talk about everything. I so needed more quotes though...i used the same one about 3 times
.:rolleyes:

H@rLeY_QuInN

in an area claimed disadvantage by the BOS
heh...yeah i used richard eyre and nick something (i 4got his last name, as i pretty much erased all english from my mind)

got them talking at a bus stop nick wanted to do a contemporary political drama and eyre doing his already discussed his which was a familial drama and there were vast interpretations in reguards to props, costuming, direction, structure

how many scenes did u focus on??
i used Act 1 sc 1 and Act 3 sc 2

ALF STEWART

i didnt mention any part of the play, and i found it quite difficult cos i didnt watch half of the video we watched in class, i didnt read the book we were given and i didnt pay attention to the play we went to the CUT one cos it was so bloddy gay and we were supposed to go get our own video to watch but i bypassed that. i am quite the dick and english was a kinda non event for me this year. but thank god it is over i cant stand my teacher. i think he touches girls! cos they all seem to go good!

very t

I used Richard Eyre and Laurence Olivier - I thought if anyone was going to value thier productions it was going to be those two. I guess it doesn't really matter thou, as long as you write what they want: :)

Lozza_mc

i did a convo between two random directors (director 1 and 2) who were having a debate about whether to do a liberal humanist or famanist production with reference to about 3 scenes per reading, tools and past productions to support their argument...but i duno if thats right, just wot i did

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)