Anyone who misses their Ex (1 Viewer)

morethenlove

HSC
i went out with my ex for 9 months, lost my virginity to him and he went on about wanting me to move in with him he even gave me a ring for xmas that symbolised i was his n he wanted to replace it with an engeagement ring in the future thats how serious he was about me. then he dumped me n broke my heart, i still miss him 5 months later but i mostly got over it n moved on after 2 months i just focused on my life and goals n making a life for myself. i still miss my weekends with him and that he was also my best friend and we got along really well as friends. i now am sleeping with him casually as friends which makes it easier as we are close and spend time together but i don't love him and won't ever go back out with him so its the best of all worlds for me.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
nawwww ive been there dont worry...

i broke up wid ma ex 3 months ago and for tha past 2 months ive tried to get back wid wim (considering the first month he tried getting back with me)... well its all a matter of time. i know its hard. trust me i know. i went through a crazy phase of my desperate attempt to get him back, in which just made him further away from me.

yes so im like over it now. and now i think of it yesterday we'd known eachother for 1 year ... naww.. yeah of course ya gonna miss ur ex. true love is hard to get over.

but if u really love someone, in time you'll be able to let them go :)
_.-~`LyK sOoOooO tOtaLLi oVa iT hEheEHhEHe`~-._

HSC
i went out with my ex for 9 months, lost my virginity to him and he went on about wanting me to move in with him he even gave me a ring for xmas that symbolised i was his n he wanted to replace it with an engeagement ring in the future thats how serious he was about me. then he dumped me n broke my heart, i still miss him 5 months later but i mostly got over it n moved on after 2 months i just focused on my life and goals n making a life for myself. i still miss my weekends with him and that he was also my best friend and we got along really well as friends. i now am sleeping with him casually as friends which makes it easier as we are close and spend time together but i don't love him and won't ever go back out with him so its the best of all worlds for me.
lol at this entire post

HurtYo

HSC
so the worse thing happened :(
ahhh just when i was getting over him .. we had this massive fight and now his calling me immature and telling me he hates me and doesnt want to know me and honestly i did nothing at all. He blamed me for a silly mistake my friend did.. i feel so stupid
ahhhhh

Ex'z suck

Rayn

HSC
Hmm i miss my ex...i loved her and i gave her my virginity
and then she cheated on me :S

MochiGirl15

HSC
Keep in touch with him. I was so cut by my ex but we kept in touch. Been half a decade or so now and whenever I'm feeling down, I just think of him and he makes me feel that much better again because:

1. the girl who he cheated on me with was hell ugly...
2. and she ended up cheating on him a few weeks after they started dating
2. He didn't make it into uni after the HSC and ended up transferring from tafe...
3. only to end up unemployed...
4. and has been desperately looking for a job for about a year and a half now
5. Did I mention he was hell ugly too?

I on the other hand have had the chance to meet a wonderful angel who continuously supports and motivates me to excel and achieve my ambitions. If my ex had not cheated on me I might still have been with him and would have missed out on what I have now.

:)

Last edited:

miaowsha

HSC
Keep in touch with him. I was so cut by my ex but we kept in touch. Been half a decade or so now and whenever I'm feeling down, I just think of him and he makes me feel that much better again because:

1. the girl who he cheated on me with was hell ugly...
2. and she ended up cheating on him a few weeks after they started dating
2. He didn't make it into uni after the HSC and ended up transferring from tafe...
3. only to end up unemployed...
4. and has been desperately looking for a job for about a year and a half now
5. Did I mention he was hell ugly too?

I on the other hand have had the chance to meet a wonderful angel who continuously supports and motivates me to excel and achieve my ambitions. If my ex had not cheated on me I might still have been with him and would have missed out on what I have now.

:)
I think maybe give it a break - temporarily stop contact but the rest I agree with. Remember when one door closes another one opens :)

You guys broke up for a reason, remember that.

It's natural to feel some sort of longing because distance makes the heart grow fonder and all but seriously... Perhaps keep in touch later on.

Oh and if an ex cheated I would highly recommend NOT going back.

Good on you Mochi, been there and done that like you and even though I'm single at the moment, if the dickheads who hurt me in the past hadn't hurt me I'd still be with them and not met a lot of my current friends or been in relationships that have helped to shape me as a person and get some experience :)

Misz

HSC
MOVE ON !cause he probably has.....NO REASON!! at all to hang on !... its a waste of thought and time..FUCK RELATIONSHIPS! total waste of time..start great....end shit......................why bother?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)