anyone with the Premium Membership with boredofstudies??????is it worth me joining (1 Viewer)

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
i checked out the boredofstudies website researching into the resources on my topics and saw the Premium stuff that only accessible to view byPremium people...just wondering is it worth it and do they have good sources for
the topics im doing are
-3maths
-stnd english
-physics
-modern history
-ext history
????????????????????
question is is it good?

Last edited:

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Re: anyone with the Premium Membership with boredofstudies??????is it worth me joinin

You're entitled to access for a whole year, and you'll automatically be given access to any new premium resources completely free of charge - whilst you're a Bored of Studies Premium Member, you'll keep getting value for money.

boris

Banned
HSC
Re: anyone with the Premium Membership with boredofstudies??????is it worth me joinin

it's bullshit

don't do it

fuck them. if they want to give us to buy premium membership purely to support the website, so be it. dont try and mask it as these premium notes and other extras which are a crock of shit

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

kattty said:
NB anyone with premium that does phys, chem, pdhpe?? notes please???
I have a premium account so I have access to the premium resources. However, I cannot download them (I should say that I cannot download them because I simply cannot but I can view them).

The reason is probably because they don't want Premium members to download all the Premium resources and hand them out to non-Premium members. I personally don't use them as most of them are for HSC. I will put them into good use next year.

By the way, I must say that the quality of the notes are quite good. They are definitely better than most of the notes you get from the website. However, if you don't do subjects where you cannot take the advantage of the Premium resources (e.g. Mathematics) I suggest that you do not get it. Apart from that, you should consider getting it.

P.S. Other features by the Premium members are quite attractive, too. I do not regret getting this account. I think I am putting them into good use. :) :) :)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I do not regret getting this because I contributed to this great site :)

michael1990

HSC
I would only offer this advice.

If you are tossing up between the site and books.
Go and get the books.
I don't find the notes as good as some people above me are stating.
But you get little perks, i would of just bought it for the little stuff.

I wanted it for the resources at the start, but now i hardly use them. I think printed them and don't even know where they are now. I threw the Economics ones out as they were terrible though.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC

http://www.hsc.csu.edu.au/

free, and better than premium

premium only covers chemistry, physics, english advanced and a couple of ancient history topics

the resources haven't been upgraded since premium started and NEVER will

I wonder how many people who don't do phys, chem or ancient have signed up and got NOTHING?

dodgyv

CEO
HSC

awsome i decide not 2 join up theres better resources out there 4 sure if you look hard enough or even easier books and all

dodgyv

CEO
HSC

thx without wings stating the three of what premium membership offers probably isnt that great for me.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A

dodgyv said:
but the reality is who cares LOLLLLLLLLL na jks
OMG COMEDIAN FOUND!caps

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Can't afford premium.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

To be honest, some of the non-premium notes are pretty good, anyway.

raven2000

HSC

i dont think its worth it ><
i got it for english /business/economics notes.
Business are too long
economics are too long + not good
english aren't particularly good either(too short + only B's) :( - plus since i do standard i could only get my AOS.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
My another reason for getting a Premium Membership was to support this website. I really like this website and I reallt appreciate this website for filling my brain with a lot of useful ideas & knowledge.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
dodgyv said:
i checked out the boredofstudies website researching into the resources on my topics and saw the Premium stuff that only accessible to view byPremium people...just wondering is it worth it and do they have good sources for
the topics im doing are
-3maths
-stnd english
-physics
-modern history
-ext history
????????????????????
question is is it good?
spend the money on english lessons instead lol!

shav123321

HSC
hahah bullshit mate..everything should be free man...coz thats how people learn from free resources and shiit...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)