• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Anyone working XMAS EVE?? (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Its her parents employing her though, she doesn't have to do it if she doesn't want to.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Ms 12 said:
Its her parents employing her though, she doesn't have to do it if she doesn't want to.
It's kinda optional I guess lol.... but they would be pretty pissed off if I said I wouldn't do all those hours lol... as in they basically pleaded with me not to go work for Cirque du Soleil in Auckland so that I would be home to help them out..... Plus it's kinda a financial necessity to get back to Syd and pay for uni...... but you gotta do what you gotta do... anyway the nightmare is almost over, back to working a better no of hours this week instead of the 60+ hours I have been working a week lately.... yay

All nighters aren't that bad when you are used to them and when you don't have to mix all nighters with doing stuff (like uni) during the day because you can just sleep when you need to etc. I much prefer all nighters to when I worked at a cafe and had to start really early (at 5am)..... I am so not a morning person!

dave_119

Banned
HSC
r u one of those pains in the arse that ring up trying to get people to switch phone companys... if u r, stop calling me!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)