Anyone worried specifically about one subject? (1 Viewer)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
im getting overly scared about chemistry. i don't know why, im just seriously getting scared because i have to get above 85 for that.......:worried:

HSC
I think its easy to get upto 80 for chemistry, but once you want 90s like me you have to basically get all MC correct, most of Part B correct and most of the option topic correct

you really have no room for mistakes :(

香港!

HSC
I've done all my hard exams (eng adv, 4unit maths) and now i've got the easy ones left (IPT and Physics)... but i am LEAST ready for IPT and Physics
:(:(:(:(
very worried bout dem

Valeroso

HSC
I've had a whole week to cram 3 Unit English and yet, I've procrastinated like crazy! Still, I'm confident that I'll be able to know everything by Monday morning. Then I have another week to cram (*cough*procrastinate*cough*) Economics and Business Studies. Anyway, last night I had a dream that I sat the Legal Studies paper again, and it had answers all over the question sheet! Woo! Just hope you're in my situation! ;)

rama_v

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
I'm worried that I won't finish in the top 10 (or is it 20?) in the state for physics (the only exam in which I have half a chance of doing so) and thus make my HSC a complete failure.
lol, we've got a lot of competion Captain, KFunK for one ;) Oh well, if you don't make it into the top ten, just resign yourself and say that our cohort was too good, dont put yourself down :D

rachael230

im absolutely freaking out about extension english.
i feel physically ill. and ive just been crying. i havent stressed this much during the entire thing, stuvac included. but the end is so near, my friends have finished... but revenge tragedy's big, fat arse is in my way :(

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
My best subjects, Modern History and Society & Culture are on the same day, meaning one thing: I am completely and totally petrified. I think it's worse when you actually excel in the subects, because you try to remember everything, and I'm always afraid that somethings going to fall out of my head.

I have 3 unit English on Monday, which I'm completely calm about - that's scary in itself. Smeh.

Bo-batron

HSC
Just got Ancient to go. There's a lot, but I have three days to moosh all of it into my brain. Not too worried about it anyway.
Besides, it's my last exam ever, can't help but be stoked.
I was mostly worried for Bio, since it's my worst. But it's all done - stoked.

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
I'm a bit worried about ipt because ive got it on the same day as ancient...hope i dun 4get anything on the day :s

HSC
3 words... modern, modern and , what was the other one? oh yeah, modern!!!

i have ext eng and then only 2 days to study a period in history that spans
77 years!
also someone told me this year was the last year the modern course would be in this format, they are changin it next year to make it easier as they realised it is actually too hard.
the essay questions are just too broad and you just have to know too much and in too much depth.
i don't know how i am going to sustain a 45 minute essay on the cold war. its just too hard.

julie_jo

ANCIENT HISTORY!
i sooooo wish i had dropped it instead of legal studies. but hey?

shakermaker

HSC
yeah ancient history as well. struggled all year with it and it doesnt look like its goin to improve anytime within the next 9 hours

matt-17

HSC
lexx_ii said:
Freaking about Ancient History!!! I Hate all those dot points!! and all those quotes!!! It's just one area i'm scared with...Old Kingdom...
Can't wait for Extension Greek!! WooT!!
Can't wait for Economics!! I'm loving it!

ur luvin economics??? dont make me hurt u!

matt-17

HSC
subjects im screwed in? well, i hav business, hospitality, and economics on the last 3 days of exams!!! and wit hos in the arvo, im gonna hav no time 2 study 4 economics!!!!!!!!! completely and utterly screwed!!!!!!!!!

ruby88

i'm not waried at all any more all tha hard ones are ove i've only got food tech and business left.........i've been doin food since yr 7 and business since yr9 i just think it's gunna b a long day since they're together

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)