Anything out of the ordinary happen? (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
annoucing raffle ticket winners VERY LOUDLY on the p.a system during my modern history exam = = ;; no consideration what so ever.

Dragie

HSC
This isn't anything too dramatic but...

Earlier this week my entire class totally screwed up the physics exam (including me) due to the fact that my teacher didn't TEST US ON THE SYLLABUS but anyway. Well this morning during my economics 5 mins reading time I heard footsteps running towards my table and there's my physics teacher standing above me saying 'hey...don't stress about the exam, you did fine!' and then he just ran out of the exam hall. It was extremely weird - everyone started laughing and going 'Ooooh he likes you ;)' - haha embarassing and weird!!

taki999

HSC
In year 10 SC exam...that was farni. At the end of the exam of the SC teachers asks this us all to take the sticky ( as in sticky tape off our SC numbers) and on of the guys was like (outloud) WTF....did she just say take off a cigi, cigarette....you had to be there for it...we so annoying the examiers got pissed..."you must be the most rudest schooll.....blah.."

Other one was...kinda inmaturer but here goes...people were coughing cause yeah...their throats hurt of something....next minute all you hear is..cough cough for like 2 mins until teachers get pissed...lmao!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
shinji said:
..what about the 5 minute reading time? lol .. they should've picked it up after that. = =''
But wouldn't the last thing you'd bother looking at in a physics paper be the formulae sheet? :p I guess that's why no one noticed it until they needed to refer to it, and then they would realise it's missing! XD

P

pLuvia

Nothing out of the ordinary, but just that the teachers walking around in their high heels which really annoys people during the test

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol .. can anyone tell me why i had 2hrs to do my ipt exam .. when it said on the front cover "allow 30mins for section I and 50 minutes for section II"

i spent half of the eaxm ( after rechecking it and trying to remember answers) twiddling my thumb. - -''

wasn't in the exam, but my ride to the movies today, crashed into the gutter outside of school. haha now she has a little dent in the lower part of her bumper. lol

P

pLuvia

why are you complaining shinji haha, well all I can say is, your teachers are not good at allocating times for sections lol. Or maybe your just lucky and it was a mistake

passion89

HSC
One of our examiners/supervisors lost track of time so she took the microphone and said 'ok girls, pens down and stop writing.' The only trouble was she said it 20 mins earlier so the whole hall was panicking like you wouldn't believe :p it was damn entertaining!

It was english too so everyone's only half way thru the essay...it was hilarious haha

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
not really, excpet in physics the teacher at the start said to write multiple choice on the spare sheet(instead od the one in the book), and all the teh long answers on the lined paper. except that there was only a cpl of bits of paper... and a whole booklet to write in. so another teacher told me to do it in the book, and thats wat we all did

oh, and the person in front of me had werid stomach all exam, it was groaning and making weird noises. then im pretty sure they farted

oh, and the deputy kept making noises: windong up windows, wonding them down, shutting doors.. then wen u looked at him he looked at u and smiled.. a tad disconcerting

Riviet

HSC
N/A
After our last exam on Thursday morning, we had to pack up the desks and chairs. :mad1: It took a long while because everyone was complaining that they couldn't go home [yet].

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
In the English AOS exam someone brought in an electronic spell checker and dictionary, there excuse 'I thought it was ok, after all it helps my English'!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
After our last exam on Thursday morning, we had to pack up the desks and chairs. :mad1: It took a long while because everyone was complaining that they couldn't go home [yet].
We had a mass, had to pack up chairs, then a long roll call lol.

xx__savannah

HSC
The most 'unusual' thing to happen during our exams was there was a funeral practice by our school in the church next to the hall. It wasn't too loud or anything until the music teacher was leading in the singing practice -- he doesn't need a microphone, but insists on one, so he is heard at the other end of the school form the church. Our grade is used to them doing stuff like that. During our prelims last year, the Year 12s were practicing their song, then he came in to supervise our exam, and walked around asking the girls to take off their jewellery.

Then the next day, the funeral was straight after our exam, so lots of people weren't in the mood for the exam, luckily, it was 0%.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
Umm music from Rocky started playin in the middle of our Extension English exam, and we all started laughing lol.

rama_v

HSC
shinji said:
lol .. can anyone tell me why i had 2hrs to do my ipt exam .. when it said on the front cover "allow 30mins for section I and 50 minutes for section II"

i spent half of the eaxm ( after rechecking it and trying to remember answers) twiddling my thumb. - -''
That may be an over reaction to last year, when our half yearly IPT exam had the MC and then 3 questions (the hsc has 4), so it was meant to be a 2 and a half hour paper although we only got 2 hours to do it. Cause we all complained, they must have given this year extra time :D

simbim21

unswMed07
HSC
we were in our eng ext exam and we'd been given the question before, but we still had 5 minutes reading time (stupidist thing ever). so we were all just staring around the room blankly for the 5 minutes. but, the good old supervisor enlightened that rather banal moment- she was writing the times up on the board and wrote '4' backwards. quite a crack up. poor thing (she did realise though- about 3 minutes later)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)