Anything that you would like? (1 Viewer)

Master Gopher

HSC
A few people have asked about biology notes, I know it's getting kinda late but I've just done my yearly, so soon as I've tidied up/typed all the notes I did (which were quite a lot, and rateh good if I do say so myself :rolleyes: ) I'll submit them.

Also as we speak I am doing physics ones, as soon as I'm done with *them* I'll submit those too. I'm only in the second chapter though so it'll be at least a week. If anyone's desperate, I could post them a module at a time though.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Master Gopher said:
A few people have asked about biology notes, I know it's getting kinda late but I've just done my yearly, so soon as I've tidied up/typed all the notes I did (which were quite a lot, and rateh good if I do say so myself :rolleyes: ) I'll submit them.

Also as we speak I am doing physics ones, as soon as I'm done with *them* I'll submit those too. I'm only in the second chapter though so it'll be at least a week. If anyone's desperate, I could post them a module at a time though.
Thank You, that would be so helpful. I'm finding that I'm a bit slow at understanding Physics.

Love Chem though but Biology is kind of boring.

flowergrl

HSC
I wouldn't mind some more science category stuff... I mean, it's mostly loaded with PDH, Business and history. *hint hint nudge nudge*

also... some updated english notes for preliminary advanced~~~~~???? if possible... any sample, REALLY GOOD FULL MARKS essays as examples, i mean... essays are the majority of the population's weakness, or else, everyone would be getting full marks.

They would mostly be helpful.

I'd appreciate it greatly~:)

flowergrl

HSC
this isn't really directly related to (prelim) HSC, but...

could someone please open a folder-tab thingy for AMEB??? If it's not possible, ignore this~~

I mean, it's a great guide for HSC music students on performing, aural skills, how to enter a performance exam, because they're both similar in the pieces (except the australian bit)

In my view, HSC music students would be able to gain a lot of knowledge from AMEB students because they're of a "higher" standard on the marking scheme (no offence meant) and their experiences would be more knowledgable as a guide to future music students.

thanks~~.

flowergrl

HSC
Without Wings said:
I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean by folder tab thingy. Please explain :) Do you mean a thread? Because anyone can create a thread :)
not a thread... but in the main forum, you know that topic heading like "secondary Education" or "Tertiary Education", why not like an "AMEB" with sub topics of "musicianship", "practical", "diplomas", "theory" (like "Preliminary HSC" under "secondary Edu") ... those kinda things, and we can post threads under them. Is this possible?:confused:

flowergrl

HSC
Without Wings said:
That's called a forum or subforum :)

I recommend you make a thread in the Contact Moderators Forum suggesting your idea and the justification for it, then all the Moderators/Admin can see it and discuss the idea :)
*gulp* um....

you mean, I make my OWN thread??? but like, no one ever visits it. coz there ARE no threads there.

:eek:

that's... a bit... scary...
(i'm only new~~ :S. I mean, they're not likely to listen to a newbie are they?)

Last edited:

flowergrl

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
You are only able to see the threads that you have made in that forum, no one else's. And I'm pretty sure the mods will help you out won't they? :p
oh. ok.

thanks.:)

Matrocksmysocks

HSC
Othello Critical Perspectives...
Half Yearly tomorrow...
Not feeling to baaad about it, would just like to beef up my bank, so to speak!
And yes, I do know that my metaphors are entirely confused!

2ndbest

Erratic Member
HSC
resource page just for the preliminary courses, way to hard looking through all the HSC stuff

maiimae

HSC
some resources on Taming on the Shrew and 10 Things i hate about u.. please? lol

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
2ndbest said:
resource page just for the preliminary courses, way to hard looking through all the HSC stuff
Yeah, I agree...

kloudsurfer

HSC
2ndbest said:
I second that. It took me like an hour just to find where they were...

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Without Wings said:
Everyone asking about a preliminary resource section - your wish has been granted. There is now a "preliminary" Section on the various subject pages.
Woohoo! Thank you! :D

... But is this done for all subjects? Doesn't look like it for chem or physics yet. Or will all of them have a prelim section added eventually? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)