Anything that you would like? (1 Viewer)

RemoO

HSC
Without Wings said:
There are lots of recent notes on the resources page :) In the past week or so i've uploaded 500+ resources.
thaanks for the inform !

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Without Wings said:
The resources pages are continually updated as new resources are added to them. There are currently no resources that have been submitted by members that have not been approved by the mods and placed on the resources pages.

To check out the latest resources that have been added:
Go to the bos main page and refer to the "Resources" section where there is a table with the last 10 resources added or go here.
The resources in the resource section should be more sorted out. I see a few preliminary past papers and notes lying around in the HSC section. And some of the notes aren't described in detail for example some files are named as 'notes' or 'past notes' etc. There should be subheadings for each topic/module as well for the notes, like the HSC.

beachee99

HSC
your prob better off posting resources in the forums, cos the forums has a search. too hard to find prelim work on your chapter or body of work.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
beachee99 said:
your prob better off posting resources in the forums, cos the forums has a search. too hard to find prelim work on your chapter or body of work.
Your probably better off making sense.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
beachee99 said:
I sometimes find it hard to sort through and filter out the stuff I don't need even in the search results - that's when I make the search fairly specific as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)