Anything to know about Year 11 before I start? (1 Viewer)

Cherrybomb56

HSC
Around 20%, next term english would weigh a lot more at 40%. Our class was meant to finish the topic before the set exam, but it took my class a while to learn the content mainly due to absences. The teacher does adjust the exam to only the topics we learnt when its closer to the date.
okay. Wow I see. Oh ok. Just wondering year 12 content is like year 11 content but just more in depth and harder right?

vinlatte

HSC
Ah you are lucky! My school forced us to do every Adv assessment except the trial.
It became the biggest meme in the 4u class to see who can screw up 2u the most. Our 2u exam answers were really something else haha.
Haha I was joking around for this term's adv assessment too. It was a mixture of a take home assignment with questions and an open book exam. I would pretend that I haven't started yet and say I don't have any notes. And then someone would scream out that they're screwed if I didn't do it , until they realise that I don't do adv assessments. Still the same problem though bc I can't help them since I didn't really pay attention to adv class haha.

Last edited:

vinlatte

HSC
okay. Wow I see. Oh ok. Just wondering year 12 content is like year 11 content but just more in depth and harder right?
Well not really. You learn the basics in yr 11 which seems more difficult than yr 12.

Cherrybomb56

HSC
How come you’re moving schools may I ask?
mine is more about personal interest, mainly cause I wasn't feeling that motivated in my current school, plus our science faculty isn't that great, I want to start in a new environment and also I wasn't getting some subjects.

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
mine is more about personal interest, mainly cause I wasn't feeling that motivated in my current school, plus our science faculty isn't that great, I want to start in a new environment and also I wasn't getting some subjects.
Fair enough. Do you have discord by any chance? Would be cool to have an online buddy to talk about school with

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)