Appealing over one mark for PDHPE (1 Viewer)

piglet

HSC
Hello, I just started year 12 this term and got my first PDHPE assignment back today and I was one mark short of full marks. The teacher said that I lost one mark due to not referencing. Although I provided a bibliography.

The teacher didn't clarify that I had to provide a reference.

But anyways, I was wondering if it were appropriate for me to ask him to change it since it literally wasn't mention?
Or idk, is it one of those things I just should do and already know?!?!?! ;(((((

(I know it's just one mark but I will never get the opportunity to get such a good mark in the future, so I want to make it count)

Pls pls ty

piethepker

HSC
N/A
Well if you don't try, you don't get full marks
If you try, you either get the mark or don't get the full marks, with no negative consequence.

So try.

screwuhsc

HSC
Hello, I just started year 12 this term and got my first PDHPE assignment back today and I was one mark short of full marks. The teacher said that I lost one mark due to not referencing. Although I provided a bibliography.

The teacher didn't clarify that I had to provide a reference.

But anyways, I was wondering if it were appropriate for me to ask him to change it since it literally wasn't mention?
Or idk, is it one of those things I just should do and already know?!?!?! ;(((((

(I know it's just one mark but I will never get the opportunity to get such a good mark in the future, so I want to make it count)

Pls pls ty
Yea exactly go and try for that one mark every mark is godly precious in year 12

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)