Applications of calculus excluding rates of change (1 Viewer)

petermik

HSC
Hi, I have an examination on Velocity/acceleration/displacement , simple harmonic motion, projectile motion. I was wondering if anyone knew of any more challenging questions because the ones I have found in past trials, hsc and assessment papers have all been pretty much repetitive and my maths teacher does give out difficult exams and is also contributing to this years independent trials, Thanks.

braintic

HSC
N/A
Hi, I have an examination on Velocity/acceleration/displacement , simple harmonic motion, projectile motion. I was wondering if anyone knew of any more challenging questions because the ones I have found in past trials, hsc and assessment papers have all been pretty much repetitive and my maths teacher does give out difficult exams and is also contributing to this years independent trials, Thanks.
If you done a lot of past HSC Projectile Motion questions, I don't think you could claim that they are repetitive.

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
i got the same thing except the positive sign of t sqrt t im tripping ballllls
yeh i think ur right, i lost the file of this question so i tried to recall it lol, good job (it failed to trick u because u got the idea...)

petermik

HSC
yeah ahaha i think the part where it would get ppl is just the sqrt(t/x) when that is just sqrt (t)/sqrt (x)

braintic

HSC
N/A
Velocity or Acceleration in terms of BOTH t and x is not in the course.

petermik

HSC
parabola begins after leaving tube. then solve by quadratic formula to find t then sub back into formula for D .. is that right ? so much algebra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)