Arab-Israeli Conflict. Worst. Topic. Ever. (1 Viewer)

bethdocker85

HSC
Anyone do this topic for Peace/Conflict section? I'm under the understanding that apparently like hardly anyone in the state does it.. cause it's so damn hard and so damn confusing! Trust our school to choose it.

But if there are any fellow A-I Conflict sufferers here... how did you find the section? Which question did you do? General thoughts?

I thought it wasn't too bad, was my hardest section though, and I did the superpower one :)

georgie.girl

HSC
Yeah Arab-Israeli is tough, theres so much happening, im sure other topics are the same, but yeah, we have a class of a bout 20 doing it
and there was a pretty even split between both questions, i did superpowers too, didnt do a great job just went through the major events and said what role the superpowers played in them.

I prefered those questions to the personality though gah

bright side

HSC
yeah, its tough, but I heard that if you do Arab-Isralie its easyer to get higher marks cus not many ppl do it in the state and so theres not as a high standard!!

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
bright side said:
yeah, its tough, but I heard that if you do Arab-Isralie its easyer to get higher marks cus not many ppl do it in the state and so theres not as a high standard!!

I hate to tell you this but the same marking guideline is used for all the essay questions so they are marked at the same standard. In other words what would get 20/25 on Germany will get 20/25 on any other topic.

The markers are told very clearly that we are to apply the same standard on Day 1 as on the last day and that the same standard essay, regardless of topic, get the same mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)