are afternoon and night classes usually a lot smaller? (1 Viewer)

whoisurdaddy

HSC
early Morning and night - a little less people.

Afternoon - max people
a little less? thats good. I picked mainly classes from 1-7pm and heard from a few friends that late classes might be much smaller so I was worrying a little :eek:

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Not like you'll be making that many friends in a lecture after awhile anyway.

sunny

meh.
HSC
Or you're easier to spot if you fall asleep all the time. I still feel embarrassed walking past some lecturers who say hi to me, and I'm always asleep in the lecture up the back in a class of 10.

sunny

meh.
HSC
Yeh, some people absorb information better when they're asleep.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
shit, thats a case study for my psychology studies into subliminal learning while sleeping :D

LordPc

HSC
shit, thats a case study for my psychology studies into subliminal learning while sleeping :D
dont they have weight loss tapes and vocabulary builders based on that principle?

(Im getting this from the simpsons but I always thought it was true)

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
dont they have weight loss tapes and vocabulary builders based on that principle?

(Im getting this from the simpsons but I always thought it was true)
they market the tapes as being capable of teaching you languages or skills while you sleep. Its all hogwash.

LordPc

HSC
it's a Brave New World we live in
lol, now I am dying to know just how long, far and wide you have searched to make that comment at the right moment?

regarding the thread. isnt there a capacity for each tutorial, even the night ones. so morning, noon or night, it will probably be the same amount of people in the actual class

sunny

meh.
HSC
There is a capacity, but not all classes fill up, not all subjects have hundreds of students, and not everyone shows up.

I've been in classes with ~100 enrolled students in CLB7 (old CLB7, not the flashy new refurbished CLB7) and there were 7 people showing up for the lectures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)