• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Are guys turned off by chicks who are smarter than them? (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
I'd like someone who I could have an intelligent conversation with. As long as we are both understanding of each other's points of views I don't mind how smart they are or successful as long as she's cool with my level of ambition, or most of the time lack there of.

ice ken

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
omfg, you and Love-2-Hate-U seem to have a really close relationship, and you know her so well. :rofl:

that hurts, I wish I was her :(
lol close relationship ahahahha nah i prefer u cause ure on more shes neva on anymore ure always here wen im on :) .

smart chix rule

C@mM!

HSC
Lol, DO NOT DATE A GIRL WHO IS AS SMART OR SMARTER THAN YOU! LOL. Not being an asshole, but from a personal experiance our personalities conflict like a Hurricane, lol (it could also be that im a Libran and she's an aries, exact polar opposites. Lol anyway)

Just a final word.

Puer Caveo

Cheers

Camm

ice ken

HSC
Mr Lovepony said:
The girl you speak of sounds like my father.
nice display pic. i luv it.

i think the likelihood of a smart chick goiing out with a guys who is less inteligent is very small unless the guy is realli hot or family is rich etc.

PrettyVacant

HSC
I'm turned on by intelligence.
I want the self-esteems low and the IQ's high.

butch14589

HSC
noworldwithoutu said:
Hey i've always wanted to know if other guys are turned off by chicks who are smarter, more intelligent than them?
no i dont think so. coz im not.

M

maria65

LOL! i have always wondered this! But i dont think they feel intimidated but rather insecure that the girl will compare him with male intellectuals and realise he is not worth it ( even if he is!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)