• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Are guys turned off by chicks who are smarter than them? (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
a
g
r
e
e
d

and you know what a girl who is street smart is much more likely to be a cool kid
and more likely to be able to DO a job rather than KNOW all about it.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
exactly
thats what always pissed me off about rote learners at school. the cunts would memorise the entire text book for an essay but know NOTHING about the concepts and the actual work and yet still get awesome results

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
I'd rather a girl was smarter than me. I don't really know why, but girls who are book smart tend not to use that intelligence in any other area, and are boring. I know that is an unfair generalisation, but it's what I've found repeatedly. But anyway, definitely not turned off if they are smarter.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
DrownTheCrow said:
exactly
thats what always pissed me off about rote learners at school. the cunts would memorise the entire text book for an essay but know NOTHING about the concepts and the actual work and yet still get awesome results
But the quiet ones are usually the real kinky ones!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i am not especially intimidated, infact if they think they are smart, are on a similiar level as me, i like to bring them down a peg or two, its a massive turn on having an awesome conversation with a hot girl.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
it's ok as long as they don't flaunt it

"I'm so much smarter than you..."

BAM, instant break-up

-P_D

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
LottoX said:
That isn't the smartness kicking in, that's just arrogance.
Fair point. If she were really smart, she'd know when to stay quiet. Depends upon what kind of intelligence she has, i guess...

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
I prefer smart chicks much more than dumb chicks. God they irratate me.
But come to think of it all the girls I've really liked were quiet book-smart

Redgoddess

HSC
Two things which really shit me
- dumb people trying to act smart and failing miserably, i'd rather they just be themselves
- smart people rubbing it in. it's just not cool. fair enough, you're intelligent, that's awesome, but dont try and make other people uncomfortable. i reckon the people who do that are just "booksmart" and not streetsmart at all. being both means you know when to use big words and have intellectual conversations and when to just chill out and have fun. use your intelligence to work out what level everyone else around you is functioning on and work on that level, cos if you go round being a verbose snob, everyone's just gonna think you're an arrogant dick. that's my opinion anyway. and idont think i could date someone who had an intellect that was heaps below my own. somewhere round the same point would be good.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
Redgoddess said:
Two things which really shit me
- dumb people trying to act smart and failing miserably, i'd rather they just be themselves
- smart people rubbing it in. it's just not cool. fair enough, you're intelligent, that's awesome, but dont try and make other people uncomfortable.
I agree with them two points. :uhhuh:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
No, I'd love it. Nothing better than talking to a person who's smarter than you, if they've also got a personality decent enough to not go shoving the fact in your face every 5 seconds in a rude manner.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I dunno if anyone has said it, but I am fucking turned on.

I love intelligent women, the smarter the better.

ice ken

HSC
Egronk said:
I dunno if anyone has said it, but I am fucking turned on.

I love intelligent women, the smarter the better.
ok............
not tooo smart like female version of Newton or sumthing

koecko

HSC
synthesized said:
i just don't like girls who think they are always right. stupid girls think they are always right, intelligent ones don't. thus, i like intelligent girls.
ppl have already sed it but u r so true man. dumb chicks r so stubborn and narrow minded - sometimes they should just shut up.
intelligent chicks r def better! i kno a chick who cried wen she couldnt understand sumfin... not kool

vern

HSC
Intimidated yes, but id usually get over it. It also depends if she goes on bragging about it or has too much pride that is terrible. If she keeps her insane intelligence very modest then I don't see it a problem at all.

ice ken

HSC
koecko said:
ppl have already sed it but u r so true man. dumb chicks r so stubborn and narrow minded - sometimes they should just shut up.
intelligent chicks r def better! i kno a chick who cried wen she couldnt understand sumfin... not kool
wat the hell are u on about :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)