Are most of your classes with your friends ?? (1 Viewer)

annarh-saur

HSC
Uni Grad
Umm... Well I won't know anyone in any of my classes (maybe in my ACCTL 1501 lecture on thursday morning since i know a few there) but other than that I'll be 4eva alone. I'm also shy so I guess that makes me 5eva alone . Nuuuuu
We're doing the same course, so I'll probably see you :) Dw I'm also really shy LOL guess we'll be alone together? :(

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah you dipshit (noooo i don't want to meet weird internet people my friends will laugh at me)
lol but i have met every person from the internet now (you are a computer). so that doesnt really count

LOLXD

HSC
lol but i have met every person from the internet now (you are a computer). so that doesnt really count
when can I meet you qtpie xoxox

any real point in booking for o-week or naa can we just rock up

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
We're doing the same course, so I'll probably see you :) Dw I'm also really shy LOL guess we'll be alone together? :(
Yay for our ACCT1501 lecture and our ECON1101 tutorial ! (I think that's right :D )

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I know a few people in each of my lectures and tutes so far

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol.

I KNOW NO ONE in my degree(s).

Well at least I get to make some new friends :)

mash121

HSC
i am doing com/sci and can vouch for people saying commerce people are retarded, when u meet them u will understand. i think there are were like 30 hot chicks(they were really just ok but hot compared to the rest of the girls) in commerce last year and it is so fucken sad when like 15 dudes hit on 1 'hot' chick.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i am doing com/sci and can vouch for people saying commerce people are retarded, when u meet them u will understand. i think there are were like 30 hot chicks(they were really just ok but hot compared to the rest of the girls) in commerce last year and it is so fucken sad when like 15 dudes hit on 1 'hot' chick.
Question, just out of curiosity.

1. How are Commerce people 'retarded'?
2. wait, you're telling me 15 guys had the balls to hit on one 'hot' chick? 15? really? had the guts to do that?

DavDav

Where is the Love?
HSC
Uni Grad
The awkward moment when enter your lecture room only to find no one speaks English.

Does this happen?

mash121

HSC
Question, just out of curiosity.

1. How are Commerce people 'retarded'?
2. wait, you're telling me 15 guys had the balls to hit on one 'hot' chick? 15? really? had the guts to do that?
1. pure com = hipsters
2. its not about guts, its sad because they are so desperate like they have never seen a slightly attractive woman and its not just wat is overt that is sad about it, it wats covert like they are trying to be someone that they are not to impress this girl, its something that u have to see to understand, kind of like a typical highschool movie where two guys fight over a girl to win her, yet she doesnt like either more then a friend.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
1. pure com = hipsters
2. its not about guts, its sad because they are so desperate like they have never seen a slightly attractive woman and its not just wat is overt that is sad about it, it wats covert like they are trying to be someone that they are not to impress this girl, its something that u have to see to understand, kind of like a typical highschool movie where two guys fight over a girl to win her, yet she doesnt like either more then a friend.
I thought... Arts was for hipsters? Or maybe that's female hipsters and the male ones go to Commerce or something?

And oh okay. I haven't seen it so... yeah, I can't really get it.

mash121

HSC
theres hipsters in both, but there is heaps in commerce, and maybe i should say not everyone in commerce is retarded or a hipster there is some cool people, and alot of international students.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
theres hipsters in both, but there is heaps in commerce, and maybe i should say not everyone in commerce is retarded or a hipster there is some cool people, and alot of international students.
Yeah, tons of internationals. But wow, I didn't know about tons of hipsters in Commerce. I just saw a sea of Asian.

ahaha i see what you did there

But no it doesn't happen. If you're afraid, sit next to a white person.

mash121

HSC
shadow r u still gonna do commerce or are u changing to arts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)