Are there any Lectures or tutes nextweek (1 Viewer)

Kegs

HSC
There is a ritual with a goat, four litres of ginger beer, a small tape recorder and a night in the bush with asylum. Most fail, some dont make it out alive, but the few that last become those revered people known as mentors.

Or you can pick up the yellow form from C5A 225. See the mentor on duty at the desk.

ALLLICE

HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
Dam, O-week would have sucked, being told they couldnt help you. I remember a few mentees came very late, but I got them to go into a group anyway. A few were from another division but we looked around for a group they could go in.
It was ok though. I think the only real disadvantage was that i didn't have a pre-made group of 'friends' from my orientation group...
so instead i was forced to make friends the old fashioned way :eek: ...by making them smell my chloroform soaked rag then sit them around me so i didn't look like a loner *nods*

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
ALLLICE said:
It was ok though. I think the only real disadvantage was that i didn't have a pre-made group of 'friends' from my orientation group...
so instead i was forced to make friends the old fashioned way :eek: ...by making them smell my chloroform soaked rag then sit them around me so i didn't look like a loner *nods*
Yeah I pretty much still stick with my mentor group. Made some friends just like you did, but then they all ran away once the drugs wore off.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
This culture of chloroform.

*sniff*

I'm so proud.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
glitterfairy said:
zomg!!!!

we have little Asylums in our midst. Mike's become a daddy!!!!
He's my daddy fo sho

Kegs

HSC
It is weird seeing people from the mentor group walking around all friendly still. Whenever I see a mentee they are inevitably with another. Creepy. I didnt hang with anyone much from my group. There was only one guy who was doing anything close to my degree anyway, but I still see him a bit. You are all creepy.

Allice, if you want to be a mentor, I suggest option 1, as this will give you the most time to learn from the master of deception and stalking, asylum. Speaking of which, ASYLUM, COME VISIT ME!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Kegs said:
It is weird seeing people from the mentor group walking around all friendly still. Whenever I see a mentee they are inevitably with another. Creepy. I didnt hang with anyone much from my group. There was only one guy who was doing anything close to my degree anyway, but I still see him a bit. You are all creepy.

Allice, if you want to be a mentor, I suggest option 1, as this will give you the most time to learn from the master of deception and stalking, asylum. Speaking of which, ASYLUM, COME VISIT ME!
Argh, when I have time champ, been flat out lately :(

Kegs

HSC
Yeah, me too :(. Am only going to uni 3 days this week, which is like the least for me ever. In more than two years I have only ever missed one day in a week of semester. I'm stepping over a threshold.

HSC
N/A
speaking of meeting up, does anyone have any idea when that mentor/mentor leader presentation evening thingo will be?

I'm hungry :(

Kegs

HSC
That is meant to be soon, if I remember correctly. Pwar, do you remember?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)