Are There Any Models Here??? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachiebub

HSC
Hey.. if there are any models on here can you please message me so i can possibly ask you a couple of questions relating to my topic xD any kind of model any age... thanks!!

HSC
N/A
Could we have a bit more background information, like what sort of question you want to ask, what it's for etc?

Only reason I ask is because another forum I frequent has issues with people 'wanting to ask questions', but in reality are often pervs trying to scab free photos of girls with minimal clothing/particular poses/home addresses :/

I'm not accusing you of being one of these people, but would like to be able to confirm you're not one of these as I don't want anything nasty to happen to posters within the F&L forum :)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i watch americas next top model frequently and i once dated an ex model so i think all questions should be directed to me because i am the authority on all things modelling

*nods*
:p

rachiebub

HSC
i am doing a Personal Interest Project on models and how they've changed over time, if they really are that attractive, issues with being stick-thin... it's hard to explain but yes.. i'll post the questions here and if anyone can help it would be great! i don't need photos!

1. What do you think is the most appropriate size and weight/shape for a female model?
2. As a model, have you ever been pressured to be thin or do something you didn’t want to?
3. Do you feel female models have been pressured to be thin?
4. If a model was claimed to be too thin, are they referred to any help at all? (counsellor etc)
5. What size do you count as “plus-size”?
6. Have you ever seen a dangerously thin model on the catwalk?
7. Have you ever been classified as dangerously thin or ill in anyway? If so, how did that make you feel?
8. Any more comments on the subject…

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
meh i guess i could ask my sister about this, she isnt thin or slender or anything, just like... not fat. i will answer what i can
1. they have different models for everything, but most of them are on the slimmer side of healthy.
2/3 pretty sure she hasnt, but i would say that it does occur yes
4. Depends who claims it, random critics? no. Doctors or managers? usually yes.
6. not all models are catwalk ones :)
7. no she hasnt

benn_mac

HSC
No offence, but if i were you, i would change the PIP topic....NOW! Its really unoriginal and deeply immersed into the agony topics of annorexia and body image. Everyone does these, few can pull them off. Why not change the topic a bit? i noticed that all you questions were targeted at women...why not do a pip on the changing perceptions of MALE models? I doubt many people would of done that.
im really suprised your teacher has given you the ok with this topic because something like "are they really attractive being stick thin", etc..... is a really bad choice because EVERYONE does it....
ask yourself this....are you better than everyone else who will do this topic and how will you set yours apart from the rest?....
....you dont know?? thought so.

plz dont take offense, im just giving you my opinion as a past sac student and PIP author....DONT DO THIS TOPIC!!! you will regret it and you will get low marks because markers hate these topics because they get them all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)