are there any titanium cranium's in here...(metal heads) :P hehe \m/ (2 Viewers)

mack

Banned
HSC
Another Cryptopsy fan? Sweet. I downloaded Mutant Christ the other day, that was insanely heavy. Then I downloaded Phobophile, that blew me out of my fucking chair.

Adrian.

HSC
I'm very new to metal myself but some bands I like that havn't been mentioned yet. Black Label Society, Mushroomhead, Snot, Mr. Bungle & Glassjaw.

wanton-wonton

HSC
Mendo said:
Withoutaface you should meet my boyfriend. you'd have fun talking hair metal with him.
the ones withoutaface listed aren't hair metal. :)

EDIT* oops sory, just notice its been posted before by mack.

blackfriday said:
is chris franklin the guy that sang the 'bloke' song?
that's the bloke :)

Adrian. said:
I'm very new to metal myself but some bands I like that havn't been mentioned yet. Black Label Society, Mushroomhead, Snot, Mr. Bungle & Glassjaw.
black label society, zakk wylde is awesome isn't he .... somehow, and i know im very wrong here, but somehow, he reminds me of those zz top guys, i think it was the beard...

Last edited:

KwIcKsAnDz

HSC
i am definatley into the heavy stuff but i like stuff thats not just the same riff and some guys screaming about death for no reason.

mudvayne, metallica, rammstein acdc slipknot some slayer ill nino deftones pantera etc

and aussie band Jerk who are very underated imo. support aussie acts. get jerks album when pure is defiled

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
KwIcKsAnDz said:
i am definatley into the heavy stuff but i like stuff thats not just the same riff and some guys screaming about death for no reason.

mudvayne, metallica, rammstein acdc slipknot some slayer ill nino deftones pantera etc

and aussie band Jerk who are very underated imo. support aussie acts. get jerks album when pure is defiled
jerk, mudvayne, ill nino = bad

look i wont have a yell at you but dont go out in public saying you are a jerk fan

mack

Banned
HSC
The heavy stuff to me, is more like Cryptopsy, Decapitated, Meshuggah, Carcass, Nile, Marduk......

AC DC aren't even metal.

wanton-wonton

HSC
mack said:
AC DC aren't even metal.
personally i think they are.

deep purple can be considered as metal (very early)

so can led zeppelin (also very early)

and AC/DC sure plays heavier than those bands, so yes, AC/DC can be considered as metal, though as to what genre of metal...probably traditional? yeh but even though they dont play fast....fast isnt what defines metal.

anyway yeh..ac/dc are metal, in my opinion.

Immolate

Elvish Warrior!
HSC
Ah, many metal heads here.. good to see, my list is;

Metallica, Opeth, Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, In Flames, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Dimmu Borgir, etc etc.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
hmm what the hell is metal then? is it double kick and power chords (well thats kinda nu-metal like)? is it bands that sacrifice young goats and throw the blood on the crowd?

Mendo

HSC
Yes Yes, we've been through the hair metal issue.

R.I.P Dimebag.
I salute you, with a black-tooth-grin.

angelsdreams

HSC
Arch Enemy, Atreyu, Carcass, Death angel, Dimmu borgir, Disturbed, Drowning pool, Ektomorf, Fear factory, Hypocrisy, Ill nino, Killswitch engaged, Korn, Linkin park, London after midnight, Lost prophets, Machine head, Martyr ad, Ministry, Murderdolls, Morbid angel, pantera, Sepultula, Slayer, Slipknot, Susperia, System of a down, susperia, tool, Type o negative...

Just a few i listen to... I know some arent metal or whateva

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
Long live children of bodom.

Yes i love metal, i'm not going to be try hard and post 40 million bands nobody has ever heard of, because i know you all like, and have heard of them too!!

But bodom is my fave, i wanna be the next alexi laiho.

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
wanton-wonton said:
personally i think they are.

deep purple can be considered as metal (very early)

so can led zeppelin (also very early)

and AC/DC sure plays heavier than those bands, so yes, AC/DC can be considered as metal, though as to what genre of metal...probably traditional? yeh but even though they dont play fast....fast isnt what defines metal.

anyway yeh..ac/dc are metal, in my opinion.
I agree, i reckon acdc are metal, actually there a bit more rock. but could be metal. zep i dont think however are metal, there more just...soft rock - ish.

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Anyone heard new Soilwork??

I think its absolutely awesome.. my favourite track is #7 - "Distance"
Plus.. i heard they're coming here in May or something.. \m/

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
InFlames_666 said:
calling forth call metal heads!! hopefully there are a plethora of you's lurking in here, cos im having withdrawals- NO ONE to talk "metal" with... *sobs*

YES! I KNOW! it tis terrible! *does a dramatic pose!*

HAHA, well anyways, lets see what some of your favourite metal bands are- they can be from any sub-genres of the metal genre.. lets unleash the fury!! haha!

here are a few of my ultimate faves..and by the word "few" i mean:
Borknagar, emperor, tool, machine head, opeth, amon amarth, soilwork, In Flames, killswitch engage, chimaira, a perfect circle, Immortal, Katatonia, Behemoth, Neurosis, Kyuss, Dissection, Mastodon, Acid Bath, Arcturus, Enslaved, Satyricon, Astriaal, Death, Zyklon, Iron Maiden, Alchemist, Mogwai, Cult of Luna, fear factory, static-x, deftones, slipknot, sevendust, mudvayne, esshugah, cradle of filth, rammstein, daysend, devolved, tourettes, strapping young lad, white zombie, Slayer, Disturbed...

....AND the list goes on!

SO POST AWAY! metal heads- unite! RAHHHHHHHHH! lol :p

-loni \m/
Yeah there is a whole thread here about Metal http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=63379

a8o

HSC
This thread is all just name dropping.

The bands I LOVE and always find myself returning to are Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Motorhead, Anthrax, Danzig, Overkill, Rage, Dark Angel and Pantera. Anybody else predominantly listen to thrash?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
a8o said:
This thread is all just name dropping.

The bands I LOVE and always find myself returning to are Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Motorhead, Anthrax, Danzig, Overkill, Rage, Dark Angel and Pantera. Anybody else predominantly listen to thrash?
Yeah for sure,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)