Are these signs a shy girl likes me? (1 Viewer)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
General Consensus: should we show him the_one_1??

girls like me as friends too w0t of it

TLDR

HSC
Oh god OP, I hope you're trolling. Let's recap:
>Girl asks you if you use make up
>Her friends pick on you for using make up
>She moved to a table AWAY from you.
>The day before she moved AWAY from you she was stretching her legs when you stretch yours and put your feet on hers.. and don't take them away and probably lick your lips hungrily at her or pop a boner or something, leading to her wanting to move away.
>She stops talking to you and you move onto her friend.
>They are looking at the board and you keep looking at them.
>Her friends asked you to take a group photo of them and you think because she was leaning towards you thats an IOI (indicator of interest)
>You get her one an one and make awkward small talk and she seems uncomfortable
>She looks at you from a distance and so do her friends without smiling.
>You think because her shoulders are facing you occasionally she wants your dick.
>You think her insides of her wrist facing you occasionally means she wants your dick.
>She's never smiled at you except on an excursion once.

bro, we're not the weird ones. You probably creep her out man, I'm sorry. Try to improve yourself and your confidence and do what dude said before and talk to girls you're not so interested in so you don't have so much spaghetti when trying to talk to the ones you actually like.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
How does one lose friends by asking them out and being rejected

Is it awkies afterwards?

username_unknown

HSC
Oh god OP, I hope you're trolling. Let's recap:
>Girl asks you if you use make up
>Her friends pick on you for using make up
>She moved to a table AWAY from you.
>The day before she moved AWAY from you she was stretching her legs when you stretch yours and put your feet on hers.. and don't take them away and probably lick your lips hungrily at her or pop a boner or something, leading to her wanting to move away.
>She stops talking to you and you move onto her friend.
>They are looking at the board and you keep looking at them.
>Her friends asked you to take a group photo of them and you think because she was leaning towards you thats an IOI (indicator of interest)
>You get her one an one and make awkward small talk and she seems uncomfortable
>She looks at you from a distance and so do her friends without smiling.
>You think because her shoulders are facing you occasionally she wants your dick.
>You think her insides of her wrist facing you occasionally means she wants your dick.
>She's never smiled at you except on an excursion once.

bro, we're not the weird ones. You probably creep her out man, I'm sorry. Try to improve yourself and your confidence and do what dude said before and talk to girls you're not so interested in so you don't have so much spaghetti when trying to talk to the ones you actually like.
She doesnt think of me as a creep. After she moved why did she speak to me after and seem excitable when with her friends when I was around her and her friends. When she was not with her friends she seemed to speak shyly.

Stupid fucking idiots. I'm not a fucking creep your thinking I'm a creep. Fuck my life.

*hangs self*

Last edited:

username_unknown

HSC
What the fuck was I thinking you all will fucking help after all of your few posts. Fuck this. I give up in my life. I FUCKING GIVE UP

Last edited by a moderator:

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad
You swear a lot for someone who is asking for advice.....
But yeahs as others have suggested try talking to her :)
If she really does like you I'm sure she'd appreciate you making the first move
Shes gonna lose interest if you just sit there waiting for 'the right time'

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
What the fuck was I thinking you all will fucking help after all of your few posts. Fuck this. I give up in my life. I FUCKING GIVE UP
Give up then, for all we care. I know who you are and you have similar threads under that username in the past.

username_unknown

HSC
You swear a lot for someone who is asking for advice.....
But yeahs as others have suggested try talking to her :)
If she really does like you I'm sure she'd appreciate you making the first move
Shes gonna lose interest if you just sit there waiting for 'the right time'
I can't talk to girls I like. Some people suffer from these problems you know. I'm one of them, only until she tells me she likes me. Though, it will help if I get other peoples opinions on here if she likes me or not so I'm sure. Just 3-4 word answers ' yes she likes you' or 'she doesn't like you'

TLDR

HSC
I can't talk to girls I like. Some people suffer from these problems you know. I'm one of them, only until she tells me she likes me. Though, it will help if I get other peoples opinions on here if she likes me or not so I'm sure. Just 3-4 word answers ' yes she likes you' or 'she doesn't like you'
If you having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a bitch aint 1.

username_unknown

HSC
You wear makeup?
Srs question: Is your gender undisclosed because you are a transgender?
I don't wear makeup. She must have said that because of my skin colour. And I'm a male, why would I say I like a girl then.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
My sghgous senses are tingling.

Is the_one_1 and theloorloor etc all the same person..? Find out next time on Trolls of BoS.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I'm amazed with what you call girls and also all of you seem to treat them like sex toys... And People call me a creep
all because we talk to them doesn't mean that we like them

all because we talk to them doesn't mean we're leading them on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)