• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Are these signs a shy girl likes me? (1 Viewer)

username_unknown

HSC
all because we talk to them doesn't mean that we like them

all because we talk to them doesn't mean we're leading them on
But when you talk to them you give them the feeling you are interested. Stupid!!!!!

ALL of you treat girls like sex toys. Seriously stop that. RESPECT WOMEN!

HSC
The thing is I CAN'T do anything like that. I'M SHY ALSO. I feel like I have no friends with the way i'm treated. I can't do anything like that. That is not advice. That is a death sentence for me as I have lost friendships by doing things like asking them out. Just... :angryfire:
Hey, dude. I'm quite a shy person as well, and somehow I managed to get a girlfriend. You just have to try and overcome your fear of what other people think of you. I'm not saying totally lose your inhibitions, but just try and act confident around and towards her. Chances are, she does like you, and if you ask her if she does, she is likely to say yes if she does. It is also much better to talk face to face than over the phone or on social media. It often makes you seem insincere. I hope this helped, but it's all I have for you at the moment. :)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
But when you talk to them you give them the feeling you are interested. Stupid!!!!!

ALL of you treat girls like sex toys. Seriously stop that. RESPECT WOMEN!
username_unknown's guide to respecting a woman Lesson #1

all women you talk to want your dick

username_unknown

HSC
.YOUR ALL FUCKING SICK IDIOTS. GO AHEAD RAPE ALL THE FUCKING GIRLS. THATS WHAT YOUR SAYING. GO FUCKING RAPE ALL OF THEM.

I respect women. Thats whats called being a GENTLEMAN.

STOP TREATING WOMEN LIKE FUCKING SEX TOYS... YOU ALL FUCKING MAKE ME SICK

Last edited:

username_unknown

HSC
annnnnd this is why you get bullied
. FUCK OFF. I GET BULLIED FOR OTHER REASONS. MOSTLY BECAUSE OF THE THINGS I LIKE YOU DICK HEAD (I know this is going to cause problems on these forums so i'll name it anyway because of this huge problem anyway... It's because of my liking AFL). ITS NOT BECAUSE I TREAT GIRLS WITH RESPECT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Last edited:

username_unknown

HSC
Hey, dude. I'm quite a shy person as well, and somehow I managed to get a girlfriend. You just have to try and overcome your fear of what other people think of you. I'm not saying totally lose your inhibitions, but just try and act confident around and towards her. Chances are, she does like you, and if you ask her if she does, she is likely to say yes if she does. It is also much better to talk face to face than over the phone or on social media. It often makes you seem insincere. I hope this helped, but it's all I have for you at the moment. :)
Well what if you find it difficult to actually talk to the girls you like. That is what I have to go through. Especially feeling like you have no friends (liking AFL) I don't want to affect any friendships I have.

username_unknown

HSC
. I fucking give up. Fuck my fucking life and everyone in it. No one wants to fucking help me. I hate my life. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
. I fucking give up. Fuck my fucking life and everyone in it. No one wants to fucking help me. I hate my life. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutezero, look what you did

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)