Are they real friends? (1 Viewer)

satcbrady

HSC
N/A
If they only call you when they need to complain about something..
If they only pay attention to what you have to say..when it's about them..
If they always postpone meeting you over something else.. (last minute)..
Are they really friends?

alex09hsc

HSC
yeah
thats what i do with my friends
i love them still
im just more important.

HSC
The problem is your focusing on the things in life that don’t really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don’t mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

latvia

HSC
N/A
The problem is your focusing on the things in life that don’t really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don’t mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
You don't know the whole picture.

chamelia

HSC
They are just normal, self obsessed humans delicately balancing their own needs and wants against the value of your friendship. Don't expect people to roll out a red carpet and welcoming party everytime you call.

DailyChocoMilk

HSC
they sound like normal, selfish people to me. Maybe they only listen when you talk about them because you don't bring up anything else that's interesting to them.

just a thought.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
LOL

well ther self centred arent they?
how can they be your frieds then..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)