• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Are you enjoying Year 11? (2 Viewers)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Its for Society and Culture.

Do you know what topic you are going to do??
My school never offered it as a subject (although I wouldn't have picked it because I'd have too many units to handle) but I would have liked it... I think I would have aced it! ^_^ My english teacher would have taught society and culture... as well as philosophy. She is god's whore of philosophy and righteousness.

Miss Code

HSC
My school never offered it as a subject (although I wouldn't have picked it because I'd have too many units to handle) but I would have liked it... I think I would have aced it! ^_^ My english teacher would have taught society and culture... as well as philosophy. She is god's whore of philosophy and righteousness.
It is an amazing subject i really enjoy it! Our school when we were in year 11 where the first year to be able to do sac and cafs because they were always on the same line! which is good because they go hand in hand :D

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
So, we have around 1.5 terms left until Year 12.. Are you enjoying Year 11?

I am. Year 11 is better than Year 10. I can finally do subjects that I enjoy and subjects that I am good at (hence, stress free). NO MORE PE and NO MORE GEOGRAPHY! My marks have improved dramatically since saying goodbye to the School Certificate.:rofl: I think I studied more in Year 10 than Year 11 but Year 11 is a breeze because of all the great teachers I have! :)

I don't want to go onto Year 12. :mad1:
rofl. Year 11 is better as the teachers talk to you more than the junior grades. man, everyone doesnt want to take the next step to the Killer HSC!! :haha::haha:

allira92

HSC
START THINKING OF IT!! lol. some people i know havent even started yet which isnt good.
I am doing how being compared to a twin effects identity and how people feel about it.
ok ok i will lol... fancy not starting already you have what 2 months left??
yours sounds interesting tho

suzlee

HSC
Yes

Although I'm starting to panic a little bit. Time is flying past me and I don't seem to appreciate it enough...

Last edited:

Miss Code

HSC
ok ok i will lol... fancy not starting already you have what 2 months left??
yours sounds interesting tho
The harsh truth is some people really dont care.
I think its interesting its just hard to write my personal reflection in it! plus secondary research is hard to gather so I have to incoperate other things to make the word count which is fine. :)

Did the same topic for my IRP and got 22/25 for it so just have been changing it around and adding to it to meet sac terms

:)

spyborg

HSC
N/A
hell no lol i dont really like yr11 besides the fact dat we get a bit more freedom.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
I'm sure year 12 is much worse. :)
So i'll just be grateful that i'm still in year 11. :D

Brontecat

HSC
Hell Yea! I love year 11.... being an accelerant is even more fun because I get to mix with the Year 12 and 11s (and what is funny, in general they don't mix at all, completely different sets of groups but I get to be the nerdy link between both groups XD)

I'm liking year 11 a lot. Plenty of time for myself still before the serious work actually starts...
that's me!

some ppl in lower grades actually think im in year 12 because i mix with both

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
that's me!

some ppl in lower grades actually think im in year 12 because i mix with both
nice :) Someone today thought i was in year 10 :)
I guess i look young for my age hey?

pandaaMONIA

HSC
I dunno if i'm enjoying it or not.
It's kind of weird; I'm regretting being so behind in all of my subjects, and not actually picking up a book at the end of the day.
I regret not knowing what I want to do with my future, but wasting time on trying to find out when i should be studying instead.
I regret lurking these forums without posting.

Let's change all of this :)
Year 11 is really different to any other year I've encountered, but it's a good thing in some aspects. Can't change it though.

How's everyone going emotionally? Or is it just me who's struggling under the workload :p

TBK11

HSC
It's kind of weird; I'm regretting being so behind in all of my subjects, and not actually picking up a book at the end of the day.
I regret not knowing what I want to do with my future, but wasting time on trying to find out when i should be studying instead.

Year 11 is really different to any other year I've encountered, but it's a good thing in some aspects. Can't change it though.

How's everyone going emotionally? Or is it just me who's struggling under the workload :p
workload is easy just requires you to manage your time, i play bball on the weekend, have a part time job and go gym 3 days a week and im currently doing really well despite the fact that im doing ex1 maths ex1 eng chem bio and legal just goes on how you manage your time :D

Miss Code

HSC

People I know still dont know what they want to do, dont worry it will come :)

nhoustonrocks

HSC
Uni Grad
year 11 is great!
i love having the freedom of doing the subjects that i like and that i'm good at.
i'm kinda freaked out about the hsc (and annoyed because the hsc will be on my 18th birthday..grrrrr)

maplestory

Autoplay Member
HSC
So, we have around 1.5 terms left until Year 12.. Are you enjoying Year 11?

I am. Year 11 is better than Year 10. I can finally do subjects that I enjoy and subjects that I am good at (hence, stress free). NO MORE PE and NO MORE GEOGRAPHY! My marks have improved dramatically since saying goodbye to the School Certificate.:rofl: I think I studied more in Year 10 than Year 11 but Year 11 is a breeze because of all the great teachers I have! :)

I don't want to go onto Year 12. :mad1:

year 11?
oh, well ..... it is pretty cool

anyway, i like going to school .... i like hanging out with friends .... i like going back to home from school .... it's the study part that i dun like

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
year 11?
oh, well ..... it is pretty cool

anyway, i like going to school .... i like hanging out with friends .... i like going back to home from school .... it's the study part that i dun like
Does anyone really?.... only true dedicated ones enjoy this. I like doing it for subjects I like... which are only a few but otherwise even on those I would prefer to be outside or going out somewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)