Are you falling behind in a subject? (1 Viewer)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
physics. People have done twice as much work as we have done in other schools, which is bad. very bad.

saffron

HSC
maths extension, and unfortunately, not falling behind but failing. But then so is more than half my class...meh we're all screwed.

amyrossetto

HSC
extension Maths..... i have so much work to catch upon and we have a test in a few weeks :(
but im doing okay otherwise......

Annalisee

HSC
Ancient History probably.

And English, actually I wouldn't say falling behind I'm keeping up with the work but I'm not doing that well.
Pretty shit actually

James747

HSC
Chemistry.... =="
Not falling behind in maths, but not like im understanding the work anyway. :p

FerengCheng

Inactive account
HSC
Chem, Bio and Ancient. The last surprised many people since they seem to think I'm such a nerd in History, but the truth is, I lost all those marks because my essay structure wasn't correct, and I forgot all the historians for the essay for which it countered. Why? *whimper*

cs01001

HSC
For those who have done Modern and Geography, will the stuff we learn in Year 11 become useful in Year 12? Are the HSC Modern and Geo courses based on Prelim knowledge? I spend most of my time learning stuff like Maths, Chemistry etc which I know is essential, as they are the basics for the HSC course. I am just confused as to whether it is a good idea to spend a lot of time to study these subjects...

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Yeah perhaps the Core Stuff for Mdoern History will give you a background information to what you're going to learn for WWI. Your case studies may also give you assistance for your national and personality studies later on, depending on which ones your teacher picks.

Another thing is that you'll learn how to structure your extended response questions as progress through your Preliminary course. It's still important =D

Last edited:

simplistic

nice as ice
HSC
physics -- aced module 1 and 2 but im so screwd for ideas to implementation.. its like another language which i cant remember at all !!!

Le3sah

HSC
Definitely physics T_T ...chemistry, ext maths...That's basically half my subjects!

ooohhh noo...=S

loveCLARA

HSC
Suprisingly i am falling behind in modern . Despite my good mark last year in the History SC . and 2u advance maths . LOL ... it is terrible !

Last edited:

Minimitt

HSC
Falling, Fell behind in IPT severly due to lack of motivation
(Distance Education is boring in general, add IPT ontop of it its sucks so bad!!)
My school wont let me drop it either even though ive got 14units with it.

Physics my brain just goes *Foom* and melts, makes sence but not till about 2hours later, then generally i forget it a week after that i should probally study, halfyearlys in 2 days Lol!

Maths, Adv English, Chem, SDD, Bio are all going fine other than that :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)