Are you falling behind in a subject? (1 Viewer)

HSC
i am drastically falling behind in business...i have to copy out 20-30 pages of the text book to catch up:eek: :eek: :burn: :bomb:

all others are pretty good...except english..failing miserably

fiona.p

HSC
ext maths...pretty much failing it and i think i'm starting to fall behind in ext english as well...im pretty much screwed >.<

emuthegreat

HSC
Legal studies for sure ! haven't paid attention since i chose the subject in year11, can't get myself to stop talking&&eating haha !

maybe it's time to start considering the HSC is so near :)

ccc123

HSC
emuthegreat said:
Legal studies for sure ! haven't paid attention since i chose the subject in year11, can't get myself to stop talking&&eating haha !

maybe it's time to start considering the HSC is so near :)
I was falling behind in legal. There's just so much content. But i like it.

nikebo1

HSC
N/A
omgosh, im falling behind in extended 3 unit maths T_T so much work......i did so good in maths in year 10.....whats happening T.T

xsjado

HSC
Freshmex said:
Yup: extension maths, and I'm asian.
NO WAI!!!!!!!! an asian failing maths?? :burn:
you bring shame to all of us.....

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
xsjado said:
NO WAI!!!!!!!! an asian failing maths?? :burn:
you bring shame to all of us.....
Hey xsjado, I'm failing maths as well.
Do you hate me? Boo you.

cs01001

HSC
LOL, what's with this stereotypical image of Asian must own Maths? :p

kay90

HSC
chemistry for sure.
maybe biology, thats cause the teacher cant teach for crap, so im doing extra biology work at home.

jeremymebitch

HSC
Advanced Maths - Haven't learn anything since the start of the year - just planned a massive catchup within the next week - plus 17hr of maths on top of normal study...yer sweet. :mad1:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
cs01001 said:
LOL ! ahah .. you know what ? My ext. class if full of asians and asians only, although the teacher isnt. But yeah, half of them are like those ones who've just come from asia and all and have those full smart mathz skillz ! When people walk past our class, they walk back and just stare at us asians. Its so humorous ! =D

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
cs01001 said:
On the contrary, I'm a failure in Maths Ext. 1.
I no longer wish to maintain regular attendance in response to my rather unexpected ranking.

sle3pe3bumz said:
LOL ! ahah .. you know what ? My ext. class if full of asians and asians only, although the teacher isnt. But yeah, half of them are like those ones who've just come from asia and all and have those full smart mathz skillz ! When people walk past our class, they walk back and just stare at us asians. Its so humorous ! =D
we've got white people, don't you worry.

cs01001

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
Yeah, its practically all Asian in our first MX 1 class, even the teacher is Asian, lol. I am in the fourth class, so its a mix and we learn at a slower pace. Its also interesting how there are a fair amount of Asians doing EE1.

nikebo1

HSC
N/A
lol my class is asian too cept for a couple and the teacher.....lol our teacher teases us sometimes...but we just keep saying how small malta is ^^

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I seem to hate Maths, even though I do well in it. Go English and Humanities! =)

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Kujah said:
I seem to hate Maths, even though I do well in it. Go English and Humanities! =)
Death to English! ;)

Yeah, its practically all Asian in our first MX 1 class, even the teacher is Asian, lol. I am in the fourth class, so its a mix and we learn at a slower pace. Its also interesting how there are a fair amount of Asians doing EE1.
Only about 1/3 of our MX1 class is Asian (we only have one Maths Ext class), and there's only a few doing EE1. ;o

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Faytle said:
Death to English! ;)

Only about 1/3 of our MX1 class is Asian (we only have one Maths Ext class), and there's only a few doing EE1. ;o
ahaha yayyy !! burn english burn ! muahahah ..

But yess .. my school only has one MX1 class. ahah .. but oh so many general. We started off with like 10-15 people, now its increasing as new enrolments come in ..

xxmissy

HSC
business for sure...theres so much to get thru in that course!:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)