are you over subjects/teachers???? (1 Viewer)

gracee09

HSC
i'm over most of my subjects....especially english...we wasted 3 weeks reading As You Like It...NOT analysing, just reading...and now our assessment, worth something like 20%, is on friday and nobody is anywhere near ready.

i'm also over business. my teacher drags on talking and talking and the work that we should've got done in class becomes homework.

and because my legal studies teacher retired at the end of term 3, my business teacher is now my legal teacher...and he knows jack shit bout legal....so we've gone from writing about 5 pages per lesson on crime etc to just listenin to him talk...and he tends to go off topic a lot (for example, today he started talking about the economy in Mumbai, as he is also a geography teacher). this is really annoyin since this is our HSC year and we're stuck with a teacher who knows nothing!!!

now that i've had my little rant....

my questions are:

are you over subjects/teachers??

and are you over the way your teahcer/s teach you ??

J

Jordan-Hoad

hehehe lol that legal teacher is MY geography teacher.....

today he talked about having to go to the toilet outside a train window....all lesson....

ne whos yes english im tempted to murder but hey once friday is over im sleeping...........:sleep:

gracee09

HSC
hehehe lol that legal teacher is MY geography teacher.....

today he talked about having to go to the toilet outside a train window....all lesson....

ne whos yes english im tempted to murder but hey once friday is over im sleeping...........:sleep:
geez jordie....incredible hulk much???

HSC
My studies of religion teacher -_- he has to use a sport reference to everything!! Its the best lesson to catchup on sleep, especially if it is period one! blahh! he cannot teach!

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC
Did people from temora(where ever that) just find about this forum now?

@OP: I m over physics

0bs3n3

HSC
My studies of religion teacher -_- he has to use a sport reference to everything!! Its the best lesson to catchup on sleep, especially if it is period one! blahh! he cannot teach!
Sounds like my Eco teacher. All we do is summarize chunks of the book as well.

English, because it's English. Although my teacher is fair good.

Maths, because it's the end of term and I don't wanna start anything new.

Luxxey

candied queen
HSC
So over English. Spent 3 bloody weeks reading As You Like It as well. For Chrissake, I could have read it at least 10 more times in that period. While some people say it's great because you have the stop-analyse-continue routine, I'd much rather spend the 3 weeks consolidating themes, answering questions, writing practice essays, etc.

Also, it's not great when you have people who can't read out loud properly. I'm talking stumblers, monotones, people with no rhythm. Ugh.

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Physics teacher is 3 chapters behind the other classes already.

lil-chilean

HSC
OMG so over ,my SORII teacher, can't teach for shit all she does is say "girls go to page blah and do questions 1-8 anthing not done will be for homework" and sits at her desk with her laptop

it's either that or she in a meeting half the time.then today at parent teacher night she tells us that where not working hard enough, well maybe if she came to class and did her job we wouldn't be 2 weeks behind

ahh sorry about my rant

J

Jordan-Hoad

Did people from temora(where ever that) just find about this forum now?

@OP: I m over physics
hahaha its possible....nah we have more than 3 people that use this site....i think....

and use a map...

in general its a load of bull when u get teachers who cant teach in the most important yrs (11 & 12)

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC
hahaha its possible....nah we have more than 3 people that use this site....i think....

and use a map...

in general its a load of bull when u get teachers who cant teach in the most important yrs (11 & 12)
Found temora on the map xD

yeah it is bullshit, the department needs better screening for teachers, teaching year 11 and year12. I know someone who got the highest band high mark, from DET exam, but cant teach for shit.

EDIT: Just noticed you have a few NRL players from your small town, so thats a +1 in my book :D, so repped accordingly

Last edited:

gracee09

HSC
Found temora on the map xD

yeah it is bullshit, the department needs better screening for teachers, teaching year 11 and year12. I know someone who got the highest band high mark, from DET exam, but cant teach for shit.

EDIT: Just noticed you have a few NRL players from your small town, so thats a +1 in my book :D, so repped accordingly
yeah us temorans are awesome!!!

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
How do you relate sport and religion?

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
I am really weird and actually starting to enjoy school, especially Extension 2 English, art practical and CAFS. Religion is great also, Buddhism ftw.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
i'm over most of my subjects....especially english...we wasted 3 weeks reading As You Like It...NOT analysing, just reading...and now our assessment, worth something like 20%, is on friday and nobody is anywhere near ready.
Nawww, perhaps you'll start analysing after you finish reading... just try analysing it yourself. It isn't a hard text :)

Daisuke

HSC
You could have been analysing the text on your own as you read it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)