Are you prepared? (1 Viewer)

mil8

HSC
With the SOR 1 exam in 2009 which aimed at diminishing 'prepared responses', there is rising speculation that the same technique will be used in many other exams.

Are you all prepared to write a feature article, speech, interview script etc. for the extended response in English Paper 1?

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
Yeah, it's no biggie- just a little change in structure, throw in some conventions here and there.
In fact, I'm actually hoping we get some left field section two. I'd feel more confident if we all had to make one up on the spot...

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
erm, I'm prepared for one related in the AOS. article/speech wouldn't be so bad, really. interview I would absolutely hate. especially for modA :evilfire:

mil8

HSC
How would you adapt your thesis points in an interview script?

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
In fact, I remember my English teacher telling me it was unlikely they's radically change a question in the english exam- it's one of the first HSC papers and they don't want to send 64,000 kids into freak-out mode for the rest of the exam period.

random-1006

Banned
HSC
In fact, I remember my English teacher telling me it was unlikely they's radically change a question in the english exam- it's one of the first HSC papers and they don't want to send 64,000 kids into freak-out mode for the rest of the exam period.
whats stopping them

mil8

HSC
I think the SOR exam was the 'warning' as it was done in a 1 unit exam. They would rather people freak out in a 1 unit exam as a warning than a 2 unit exam. Thus, nothing is stopping them from doing it this year as many people are now somewhat 'prepared'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)