• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Are you pro life or pro choice? (1 Viewer)

Are you pro life or pro choice

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner

HSC
a lot of disabled people cant think so they cant empathise. i dont understand, if they cant consent to wanting to be alive, then why keep them?

gooner

HSC
do you want more disabled people?? if you kill them, they cannot reproduce anymore, their genetic cant spread

nonya2000

Banned
HSC
a lot of disabled people cant think so they cant empathise. i dont understand, if they cant consent to wanting to be alive, then why keep them?
Exactly, they are non verbal, they are equivalent to monkeys, probably inferior since they are a mutated human against a healthy gene monkey

wildwestworm

HSC
You’re dehumanising them tho. Don’t do that. Consent is so complex when it comes to someone who has a disability. I don’t think consent should be what keeps them alive, it’s so specific to each circumstance each person will lead such a different life. You think a rich disabled person will have the same life as a poorer one? Definitely not, everyone will lead such a different life

wildwestworm

HSC
Exactly, they are non verbal, they are equivalent to monkeys, probably inferior since they are a mutated human against a healthy gene monkey
They’re really not tho why do you have to be like this omg…. Don’t dehumanise literal human beings. You don’t need to have a phd to know monkeys and humans are so different in so many ways

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
@nonya2000 u r the bos equivalent of kanye. U say provocative and abhorrent things just to inflate ur dumb reactionary brain. Think of when lidia thorpe made that kerfuffle in front of king charles the other day. That is u. U r the right wing version of that. 90% of what u post is just to annoy and provoke and frankly idk what u think u even contribute to this site. Like y r u here bro?

but what do I know, I’m just a transgender illegal immigrant deranged Kamala supporter

nonya2000

Banned
HSC
@nonya2000 u r the bos equivalent of kanye. U say provocative and abhorrent things just to inflate ur dumb reactionary brain. Think of when lidia thorpe made that kerfuffle in front of king charles the other day. That is u. U r the right wing version of that. 90% of what u post is just to annoy and provoke and frankly idk what u think u even contribute to this site. Like y r u here bro?

but what do I know, I’m just a transgender illegal immigrant deranged Kamala supporter
i'm so sorry you hurt my feelings bro 😭😭 Also I'm pretty sure right wing people are against abortions but okay

gooner

HSC
You’re dehumanising them tho. Don’t do that. Consent is so complex when it comes to someone who has a disability. I don’t think consent should be what keeps them alive, it’s so specific to each circumstance each person will lead such a different life. You think a rich disabled person will have the same life as a poorer one? Definitely not, everyone will lead such a different life
if a person is human, but their brain cannot think or comprehend anything at all, why keep them alive? they dont exist for happiness, they dont know what that is. just cause they are human doesnt mean they should be alive

nonya2000

Banned
HSC
if a person is human, but their brain cannot think or comprehend anything at all, why keep them alive? they dont exist for happiness, they dont know what that is. just cause they are human doesnt mean they should be alive
Exactly. Imagine them trying to apply the same logic to a mass shooter

gooner

HSC
i think it should be under the parents discretion to euthanise their babies up to 5 years old, even if they can consent and say no

nonya2000

Banned
HSC
i think it should be under the parents discretion to euthanise their babies up to 5 years old, even if they can consent and say no
Even if they say no, it's not no consent. You can't consent until 16 years of age. Like when you go to the hospital, your parents have to sign for you until your 16.

HSC
Definitely pro choice. If you don't let anyone do abortions, more and more disabled people, such as people with down syndrome, will have to unfortunately suffer living a miserable life. Plus it keeps the gene pool healthy too. That's the first thought that comes to mind when I hear about abortions becoming illegal in the US.
aborting potentially disabled people is only a tiny proportion of all abortions. many many more people get abortions simply because theyve been irresponsible. also, be careful with what youre saying about disabled people because many of them still live fulfilling lives

nonya2000

Banned
HSC
aborting potentially disabled people is only a tiny proportion of all abortions. many many more people get abortions simply because theyve been irresponsible. also, be careful with what youre saying about disabled people because many of them still live fulfilling lives
It's also the most justifiable abortion reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)