• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Are you pro life or pro choice? (1 Viewer)

Are you pro life or pro choice

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nonya2000

Banned
HSC
Their IQ is 2σ below the mean. They are literally dumber than 98.5% of individuals on earth, that's including tribes and people still in the stone age. That's really saying something

HSC
yah cause they are, in fact, sub human.
calling any group of people 'subhuman' is the exact kind of thinking that has led to some of the darkest moments in human history, the moment we start categorising people as less than human, were justifying cruelty and stripping away the very thing that connects us all, our shared humanity. this is extremely dangerous. no matter what genetic condition someone may have, theyre still a person, deserving of dignity, respect, and rights. reducing anyone to 'subhuman' status is not only morally bankrupt but also sets a horrifying precedent. i hope you can see how destructive that kind of mindset is

nonya2000

Banned
HSC
calling any group of people 'subhuman' is the exact kind of thinking that has led to some of the darkest moments in human history, the moment we start categorising people as less than human, were justifying cruelty and stripping away the very thing that connects us all, our shared humanity. this is extremely dangerous. no matter what genetic condition someone may have, theyre still a person, deserving of dignity, respect, and rights. reducing anyone to 'subhuman' status is not only morally bankrupt but also sets a horrifying precedent. i hope you can see how destructive that kind of mindset is
Not destructive if used solely on these dysfunctional 'members' of society

nonya2000

Banned
HSC
youve already shifted your argument tho. originally you said we should abort them because they would live a miserable life, now youre saying its because theyre dysfunctional. so which is it?
tbh I despise retards for some reason because I probably have a superiority complex. Anyways It's called a win win situation since they don't have to suffer too.

HSC
tbh I despise retards. It's called a win win situation.
u have an utter lack of empathy and ur entertaining an indefensible position, all human beings can contribute to society, and im almost certain some disabled person is contributing more than u rn. i hope ur just rage baiting and dont actually believe in what ur saying

nonya2000

Banned
HSC
u have an utter lack of empathy and ur entertaining an indefensible position, all human beings can contribute to society, and im almost certain some disabled person is contributing more than u rn. i hope ur just rage baiting and dont actually believe in what ur saying
Messing up a mcdonald's order isn't contributing to scoeity, if you tried hard enough, you could get a zoo monkey to do the same thing in a more timely and accurate fassion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)