• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Are you ready to put the 'H' in front of the SC? (1 Viewer)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
We should start migrating, but no-one's barely a thread yet

mudcake42

HSC
man I wish we could stay in year 10...how much FUN was it! Luckily I was organised so I only had about 2 occasions when I was stressed with the school work. I had a great year although I'm ready to move onto year 11.
How scary is it though, that all these years we've always known what we'll be doing in the next couple of years ... school! but now? dude's we only got 2 years left and then there's no more structure or assembly's (praise the lord) ... I dunno, it's scary.

And everyone realises that we dont even have a full year ... we have 3 terms and then we move up a year. 3 terms!!!! :eek:

I need to go lie down ... :bomb:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
mudcake42 said:
man I wish we could stay in year 10...how much FUN was it! Luckily I was organised so I only had about 2 occasions when I was stressed with the school work. I had a great year although I'm ready to move onto year 11.
How scary is it though, that all these years we've always known what we'll be doing in the next couple of years ... school! but now? dude's we only got 2 years left and then there's no more structure or assembly's (praise the lord) ... I dunno, it's scary.

And everyone realises that we dont even have a full year ... we have 3 terms and then we move up a year. 3 terms!!!! :eek:

I need to go lie down ... :bomb:
the hsc is 4 terms but during your yr11 year you are still year 11 through the rest of the year even though you start the hsc ocurse later in the year.
then the year after you are in teh year 12 and your demand for respect is higher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)