Are you ready to unleash YOUR potential? (1 Viewer)

Unleashedtuition

HSC
Hello! Thank you for your interest in my profile. I am Ava, a 2021 HSC graduate, and am ready to help you reach your academic and personal goals and post-school aspirations.

I graduated from Oxley College, Burradoo in 2021 as Dux of the College and recipient of the prestigious Oxley Award. I received an ATAR of 99.65, and 3050 (94th percentile) in the UCAT. My results saw me offered entry into undergraduate and provisional medicine at each university I applied to across Australia, and I was fortunate enough to be offered numerous scholarships at each institution. In 2022, I will be completing a Bachelor of Biomedicine at the University of Melbourne, before pursuing postgraduate medicine.

Throughout my HSC, I studied a total of 15 units, ranging from Economics to Chemistry, and enjoyed the individual challenges and complexities of each subject. I have extensive experience mastering both humanities and STEM courses, an attribute that sets me apart from other tutors, and so can offer flexible tutoring that adapts to your needs week-to-week.

I have had experience tutoring and working with young people since 2018, so am more than capable of accommodating different learning styles and preferences. What will not change, though, is my absolute commitment to helping students achieve personal best results, whether that is maintaining a First in Course ranking, or simply improving from a Band 3 to a Band 5. My passion for helping others is unmatched and I believe my enthusiasm and support for each student will compel them to improve.

All students will receive access to an enviable suite of resources tailored to their specific subjects, including notes and past papers, and sessions will focus not only on content, but also exam technique mastery, study habits and preparation for future goals. I can also offer support with university admissions, scholarship applications and medical interview preparation if requested.

I look forward to starting our academic journey together, and hearing how I can best help you.

SUBJECTS TAKEN FOR MY HSC (All Band 6/E4 results)

Chemistry (1st in Course)
Economics (1st in Course)
English Advanced (1st in Course)
English Extension One (1st in Course) - STATE RANKER
English Extension Two (1st in Course)
Legal Studies (1st in Course)
Mathematics Advanced (1st in Course)
Mathematics Extension One (1st in Course)
Physics (1st in Course)

Achievements
  • Distinguished Achiever (Band 6 results in all 15 units studied)
  • Premier's Award for All-Round Excellence
  • Top Achiever: 6th in the state for Extension One English
  • 1st in Course for all Preliminary and HSC subjects at Oxley College (2020 and 2021)
  • Deputy Head Girl of Oxley College
  • Participated in numerous extracurricular activities at State and National levels: debating, public speaking, mock trial, MUNA
  • Placings in national and international academic competitions such as the Eureka Prizes, Whitlam What Matters? competition and Language Perfect World Championships

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)