Are you too shy to approach a girl / guy? Ideas? (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
enoch said:
well basically ur ultimate goal is to have sex...and wot better method to let her agree to have sex with u then :

1.grab the bitch
2. pull a knife,broken bottle, razor, something sharp and scary....onto her neck..
3. and say the majical words " now lets not turn this rape into a murder"
4. root the bitch

...see with this u skip the BS of:

- buying her shit
- long boring relationships
- her talking too much

works most of the time..except when shes a huge islander girl then ur screwed...just hope she rapes u not bashes u
Pfft, just use rohypnol.

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
enoch,

LoL, ur sarcasms funny

iF its not sarcasm ur nothing but a worthless wog

blackbunny

HSC
Vangineer said:
Just wondering who is.

I havnt attempted to ask out a girl in a while, cause of year 6 incident that gave me scorching nitemares ^_^
not having confedence to approach a chick is low. whoever has no confidence to approach a chick is sad and go and hire a hooker to fuck

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
This is a tested method and ways very well.

How it works.

1) Bet amount of money you don't want to lose e.g. $50, the guy who approaches the less women has to pay out the winner.

2) The approach is what matters, doesn't have to be long a simple 10second conversation is perfect.

Do this for about a month or two, your fears will be gone!! Sure you may lose alot of money.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
enoch said:
- buying her shit
That is called "supplication". Nice guy.

You don't spend money before getting what you want, and if you do this she is more likely to be more sexual with you and long term relationship, but if you start buying her things in the start of a relationship more likely you will have to wait a longggg time before getting anything.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
LaZy_KoReAn said:
This is a tested method and ways very well.

How it works.

1) Bet amount of money you don't want to lose e.g. $50, the guy who approaches the less women has to pay out the winner.

2) The approach is what matters, doesn't have to be long a simple 10second conversation is perfect.

Do this for about a month or two, your fears will be gone!! Sure you may lose alot of money.
i'd rather spend the money on alcohol n have fun tryin 2 play pool or walking in a straight line :p

HSC
Vangineer said:
Just wondering who is.

I havnt attempted to ask out a girl in a while, cause of year 6 incident that gave me scorching nitemares ^_^
Yikes I've never asked out a guy before. Usually I just try keep convo with them ... and then we form a bond :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)