Are you Ugly? (1 Viewer)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
You can even eat the same things you do now,

just eat slowly and reduce your portion sizes.

If you eat slowly, you'll get full faster and eat less.

HSC
You can even eat the same things you do now,

just eat slowly and reduce your portion sizes.

If you eat slowly, you'll get full faster and eat less.
um... i don't actually need to lose weight, i was just commenting on the other post.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah, that was directed at the person who said they're fat.

At least fat is curable. Ugly is generally not.

Ben1220

HSC
I can't believe I bothered to read ALL of this... And lol at completely changing topics every few pages...

my mum thinks i have really terrible taste and always says "You always like guys whose own mothers dont like them"

:\ lol
wow that's harsh

I am fat, therefore I am ugly (says everyone). If I wasn't fat, I'd look quite pretty.
don't be so sure. You would probably be less ugly, but if you have poor self esteem you will just pick something else "wrong" with your body to fixate on. It never ends. Also you might be surprised at how little a difference it makes... I've lost a third of my body weight over the last 18 months, gone from 99 kg to 66 kg... and people don't really treat me any different, that I have noticed at least...

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Yeah I'm ugly. So what? You can call me ugly but you cannot hurt me anymore.
Why? I don't let these words hurt me. I don't have some hallucinations thinking I'm pretty, so what you say about my looks will not hurt me. Better lucky next time --- be smarter and pick someone who actually gives a shit.

To answer this thread:

I know I'm ugly because

1) I have a mirror
2) I have common sense
3) Nobody tells me otherwise

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
Yeah I'm ugly. So what? You can call me ugly but you cannot hurt me anymore.
Why? I don't let these words hurt me. I don't have some hallucinations thinking I'm pretty, so what you say about my looks will not hurt me. Better lucky next time --- be smarter and pick someone who actually gives a shit.

To answer this thread:

I know I'm ugly because

1) I have a mirror
2) I have common sense
3) Nobody tells me otherwise
tlodg I think you are beautiful :shy:
Seriously though, why so critical of yourself? You're always complaining about your appearance. Maybe you have BDD?

tlodg

HSC
N/A
i don't think so, well not always, i have a friend who did modelling and stuff and she's going out with this guy whos kinda short and has a really big nose! lol
Well that would never happen if she were a straight male. Guys are way more shallow. It's easier being a guy than a girl. I could have 10+ girls over me (they would be attracted to me) if I were a straight male. I'm confident about that. I've heard too many stories where the girl is ultra hot and the guy isn't. But hardly any of a hot guy whose girlfriend is sub par in terms of looks. Please don't mention celebrity couples in defense of this. Even if a hot guy hangs out with a sub par girl, too many girls will be jealous saying "oh, why is that hot guy hanging out with that thing? He could do so much better."

tlodg

HSC
N/A
cmon you guys attractiveness is very subjective
For the beautiful and the average, beauty is subjective.

For rock-bottom semblances, beauty only appears in dreams --- oh so vividly.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
some people have a great personality you know?

i think being young n' all, we place great emphasis on looks
I bet you if a girl is REALLLLLYY ugly,
u won't even waste 1 second of your time, your glance, your whatever..
to get to know her GREAT personality.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
It doesn't interest me because of the amount of people who needlessly have commented on guys I've p much been in love with. actually kinda hurts to hear OMG THATS UR BF WAT? or if people say to my boyfriends "bro u can do better"

poor you =[
it can also be a good thing if others don't find him attractive: less competition. But I guess if it's true love, you won't mind any competition as you believe in your love.

Ben1220

HSC
I bet you if a girl is REALLLLLYY ugly,
u won't even waste 1 second of your time, your glance, your whatever..
to get to know her GREAT personality.
Right, but I don't think these two are contradictions... For me physical attraction is just a hurdle requirement... and a fairly low one too... So long as you aren't hideous, personality will be far more important. Better looks will help a little sure, but it will have a nonlinear affect... a lot more better looks will only give a small advantage, where as a better personality would make a massive difference.

it can also be a good thing if others don't find him attractive: less competition. But I guess if it's true love, you won't mind any competition as you believe in your love.
Yes I agree with this, at least this is how I feel sometimes... If I think someone is awesome but I think that a lot of guys would overlook her for her looks, I would feel that there was less competition...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)