Are you Ugly? (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
@Jimmy Recard...I would if I knew how to upload an image into the posted message on this website lol.

@MysteryGenius LOL they are in denial but what can you do? freaky peepz i guess lol I know huh? i swear to god at my school it is like this:
Girl 1: "Stop you b****, he's mine" in like a really manly, scary voice
Girl 2: "NAAAAAAA he's mine...you B**** sl** i'll kill you!!!! Raaarrrhhhh"
Sexy guy comes by....they both stare at him at the same time...and in a really girly voice they say in unison "Hey baby" lol whilst trying to pop their 'chestal area' out at him :) :haha: Teehee

@Akhdar LOL doesnt ur user name mean green in arabic? NICEEEE HAHAHA thanks for the support bro :) :) lol 'white dog'??? hahaha
this is epic :)

oh and also @kr73114 makes heaps of sense LOL +1

MysteryGenius

HSC
@Jimmy Recard...I would if I knew how to upload an image into the posted message on this website lol.

@MysteryGenius LOL they are in denial but what can you do? freaky peepz i guess lol I know huh? i swear to god at my school it is like this:
Sexy guy comes by....they both stare at him at the same time...and in a really girly voice they say in unison "Hey baby" lol whilst trying to pop their 'chestal area' out at him :) :haha: Teehee

@Akhdar LOL doesnt ur user name mean green in arabic? NICEEEE HAHAHA thanks for the support bro :) :) lol 'white dog'??? hahaha

Hahaha I know right XD there's absolutely nothing we can do...which totally sucks lol hopefully they'll wake up to themselves sooner or later... sooner rather than later

LMAO so someone like this? :
http://www.halloweencostumes4u.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000003/15839.jpg

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC

in love and relationships you just post the link for the pic

and in other forums like ns you can post pics by clicking the picture button in reply to post thing

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I'm pretty average. But I'm a bit fat so that probably makes me less than average.

realistic expectations man.

LonelyWolf

HSC
Definitely not good looking, my nose is disproportionate and i lack a structured jawline

i'd think everyone on bos would know their place, there'd be about 10% who actually are s'able

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
i have a face not even a mother could love :(

actually idk, but my mum was saying once how different people have different opinions and then went on to say how her friends think im cute. wat where da milfs at

so what does my mum think!?! Yea i didnt know what to make of that

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
hahaha wow, this thread.

GLAD TO BE WHITE

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Yeah, but me last name is WHITEman

BOOM

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
so we have a "black white man" who is actually a woman

makes sense lol

HSC
N/A
i have a face not even a mother could love :(

actually idk, but my mum was saying once how different people have different opinions and then went on to say how her friends think im cute. wat where da milfs at

so what does my mum think!?! Yea i didnt know what to make of that
I think you have a loveable face, b00m :inlove:
You so cuttttteeee <3

[no idea what you look like lol]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)