Are you Ugly? (1 Viewer)

He-Mann

Vexed?
HSC
N/A
uhh lol you should check your definition of hot mate.

There are not many **actually** hot girls out there, but you know them when you see them.
Mate, "hotness" is subjective.

Cute couple but

Hot for a man is something like Pietro Boselli

Hot woman is something like Gabrielle Miller

Those kinds of features. IF ur less than that, tough luck. Most people are.
If you want to argue "hotness", then you lay must out an definition that would reach objectivity.

Also, Gabrielle Miller is not necessarily "hot" for everyone. It's all a matter of opinion. Cheryl Cole beats her in my books.

cosmo 2

the head cheese
HSC
its only subjective to a fairly limited degree

its largely statistically 'objective' with varying levels of subjectivity depending upon the objects of comparison

i.e 99.99% of human beings would find miranda kerr hotter then magda szubanskiki but there might be a 50-50% split on whether miranda kerr is hotter than adriana lima (with maybe 0.1% of people finding neither of them attractive at all)

cross-cultural and environmental context specific effects might affect perceptions but within environments attractiveness trends to whatever characteristics signify relative healthfulness, fitness and youthfulness

Last edited:

He-Mann

Vexed?
HSC
N/A

its largely statistically 'objective' with varying levels of subjectivity depending upon the objects of comparison

i.e 99.99% of human beings would find miranda kerr hotter then magda szubanskiki but there might be a 50-50% split on whether miranda kerr is hotter than adriana lima (with maybe 0.1% of people finding neither of them attractive at all)

cross-cultural and environmental context specific effects might affect perceptions but within environments attractiveness trends to whatever characteristics signify relative healthfulness, fitness and youthfulness
Yeah, you are right. Need to clarify what is being measured.

Assuming little error in those estimated probabilities, how did you even come up with that? Sure, it may make sense intuitively but have you verified it? Have you confirmed that those numbers are indeed true?

hayabusaboston

HSC

Very well said, was about to say same thing.

hayabusaboston

HSC
There is deep rooted objectivity in beauty and when you get universally beautiful people then you know for damn sure that everyone will agree with you.

I agree Cheryl Cole is more attractive I just gave gabrielle miller as universal example.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Cute couple but

Hot for a man is something like Pietro Boselli

Hot woman is something like Gabrielle Miller

Those kinds of features. IF ur less than that, tough luck. Most people are.
being honest i would rather kms than be with someone as "attractive" as gabrielle Miller. I looked at her pics and bruh she busted af

Idk how low ur standards are man

He-Mann

Vexed?
HSC
N/A
There is deep rooted objectivity in beauty and when you get universally beautiful people then you know for damn sure that everyone will agree with you.

I agree Cheryl Cole is more attractive I just gave gabrielle miller as universal example.
How do you know Gabrielle Miller is considered "beautiful" to all people?

TamzidZ

HSC
Bro just switch the first two words of the title and take away the question mark and then you get what my friends tell me everyday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)