Are you Ugly? (1 Viewer)

Garygaz

HSC
yet to acquire first kiss in life, saving it for marriage

The Bui

HSC
I Think I'm average but with a pretty okay body and my dress sense i think that makes me atleast attractive to the oposite sex

The Bui

HSC
Most of us have a perception on our beauty by comparing our looks to other people when we should focus in our inner frame and should see how we can make ourselves a better person rather then be negative on how we look as we can't change. There are people who are always more goodlooking in the world. Thus should have long term goals to how you can improve on yourself and use short term goals to achieve them. Also use a diary to track your progress as when you are feeling down with yourself or feeling you are not making progress use the diary to remind you what how much progress you have made in improving yourself as a person.

p.s This can be use for life goals too lol

HSC
Uni Grad
lol yes, yes he did :)
im pretty average (when ive actually put in an effort to look good)..but yeah on other days when i cbf'd...i look like shit LOL and im not ashamed to admit it. Braces are horrible :(
But I guess different people perceive beauty in different ways..like one person might find me dead ugly and someone else might find me very attractive (note to self..that is never going to happen .....sigh)
gurl you are beautiful

LonelyWolf

HSC
Most of us have a perception on our beauty by comparing our looks to other people when we should focus in our inner frame and should see how we can make ourselves a better person rather then be negative on how we look as we can't change. There are people who are always more goodlooking in the world. Thus should have long term goals to how you can improve on yourself and use short term goals to achieve them. Also use a diary to track your progress as when you are feeling down with yourself or feeling you are not making progress use the diary to remind you what how much progress you have made in improving yourself as a person.

hahaha i think you're being serious

HSC
I actually believe that one day man will be able to quantify beauty like we can already quantify intelligence. That will be a sad day for many people.

Bendent

HSC
What's the mirror one mean?

Yup. Got like one hot girl in my Phys class.
Some are cute.
mirror one means what you think of yourself based on what you see in the mirror. it may be true or may not be true. imo the true indicator of whether u are attractive are from people's reactions other than yourself. however, if you see urself as highly attractive based on the mirror, but others think you are average, it still means u are at least confident, which shouldn't be a bad thing.

amirite darl? lol :)

Bendent

HSC

excellent comment lol (seriious). when one starts to compare then one starts to feel one is 'ugly'. i feel ugly when i compare to my friends who puts on makeup and look more mature( look their age).

compareing only makes urself feel worse since even if ur an 8 there will always be a 9 and when u are a 9 there will always be 10s. but this is human nature and need great control to act more laid back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)