Argh! (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I officially hate first week. Why the hell did I travel 3 hours in the freezing cold this morning, all the way to Richmond, to pick up a piece of paper (unit outline) which is on webct anyway, and to listen to Poll blab on about nothing :mad: Total class time was about 15 minutes.

You think that we could be let out at a better time so I can make the train. Theres one in 1 minute, now I have to wait an hour for a train :mad: :mad: :mad:

klh

HSC
haha me too, but i made other plans such as fees, books and my lecture was bloody 1hr out of 2hrs and there arent any damn lecture notes and that we needed to read this article in the readings and it aint printed out till friday! I agree with ya! although i had to run for my trains and buses on the way home...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Fees? Have we got our invoices already?

Why can't we just start work in the first week :(

ally15

Beep.
HSC
CAPE where were u sitting today?!?!?!
and yes today was a complete was of time i had a 4r break till my next class which started at 2:|

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
erm ... i think I was sitting in the third front row, on the second on the left.

I was at home by 12:30!! *sigh* And I have Poll again tomorrow. Actually, where was Corazon? Will she be back on Thursday, cause I have another class with her then. I didn't hear, cause I was talking :p

ally15

Beep.
HSC
hmmm...i couldnt see that far down.lol i was sitting at the top in the middle-ish super flyse was near the front though...umm i think i heard poll saying that corazon was stuck at the airport? i dunno it was too early and i was out of it as soon as i stepped into the room

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The only things I heard was, states, airport and you can leave :p

I was out of it, since I woke up in the morning :p

I was going to sit further back, but I was talking to someone outside. Eeesh, random ppl coming up and asking me questions :confused:

L

LaraB

i get what you all mean :)

so stupid... i went in for a 45 minutes lecture on monday..lol..the drive took me longer :rolleyes:

my real lecturer wasn't even at uni so we had a guy fill in and the overheads were illegible and he didn't have the unit outline wit him so he tried to fill the 2hrs much as he could but best he could do was 45 mins..

Super_Flyse

HSC
Cape said:
The only things I heard was, states, airport and you can leave :p

I was out of it, since I woke up in the morning :p

I was going to sit further back, but I was talking to someone outside. Eeesh, random ppl coming up and asking me questions :confused:

I heard something about being stuck in the America at an airport and about 4 planes had been cancelled or something...

That was quite the waste of time.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Now I have no uni tomorrow cause shes still not back. She better be back soon! Wildlife tourism is a level 300 subject and I get the snecking suspicion that its not as simple as it seems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)