Around 3 weeks to go - what position are you in? (1 Viewer)

samuel slack

HSC
ssejamafone said:
lol... yes, because us hsc students don't need sleep. :uhhuh:

I bet your'e the type of person who dreams about studying, yes? :D
Fair enough. Point taken.

No, i don't dream about studying. But. I, so far, have had 2 dreams about the HSC. In one I turned up to the exam late, and the markers like, "FAIL!"... and thats basically the end of that one. (or as much as i remember)

The other dream, (which is far more detailed) is when I get the results, and I've failed all my exams. Then the dream goes into a butterfly effect style of perception except into the future. I see myself completely failing at life, and all my friends getting good jobs and stuff. That one freaked me out. Big time...

*AnT*

i hate my username.
HSC
N/A
shit. if everyone thinks 4 hours is not enough.....
i must be taking it quite lightly on myself.....

hobosexual

HSC
*AnT* said:
shit. if everyone thinks 4 hours is not enough.....
i must be taking it quite lightly on myself.....
LOL i'd say 6-8 hours is good enough however im not even doing 1 :D

lilster

nearly there
HSC
there is less than 3weeks to go! nd im no where near ready for the HSC!! havent done much study. have notes for all my subjects bt economics! im screwed for that!! completely hopeless!! HAHAA
trying to cram some study into my days instead of doing completely nothing!

anderu

HSC
what do you mean 3 weeks?? theres only 11 days to go!!!! and Ive only got one English essay!!~~~~ ><

collide

HSC
i haven't completed notes for even one subject.. working on it though.
however, considering i had no notes for trials and studied the day before for every exam, id say im in a pretty good position hahah.
at least after paper 2, i have the whole wk off to study :D

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Today I did 0 hrs again. :)
I know nothing for modern or ancient history.

We still have tomorrow! No stress!

11days. I can't believe a weeks gone by already.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Still have alot of work to do. Hopefully I can get most of it done before the first exam.

starrysky

HSC
The only thing that shits me about all this is that I won't get into the course I want, but I have to try anyway because I don't have any other option. Oh, and the back-to-back exams, got to love it.

Twelve days left (!!!). And I'm still deciding which subject to do notes on first. Business out of the way, so that's good. But still ... eeek. Here's the moment where I regret not asking all my teachers for their emails so I could pester than with notes to appraise and suchlike.

*headtothemotherfuckingdesk*

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
starrysky said:
The only thing that shits me about all this is that I won't get into the course I want, but I have to try anyway because I don't have any other option. Oh, and the back-to-back exams, got to love it.

Twelve days left (!!!). And I'm still deciding which subject to do notes on first. Business out of the way, so that's good. But still ... eeek. Here's the moment where I regret not asking all my teachers for their emails so I could pester than with notes to appraise and suchlike.

*headtothemotherfuckingdesk*
Why can't you get into the course you want to do?

samuel slack

HSC
I'm still taking too long to finish my AOS question 3. It takes me 50 minutes, and it's looking impossible to get it less than that. I think I'm gonna either have to cut a bit of my essay, or alternatively, I'll have to sacrifice 10 minutes in other parts. Argh! I still need to practice for module 2! and I've done nothing today! Damn sunday and its feelings of laziness!

starrysky

HSC
Shrikar said:
Why can't you get into the course you want to do?
I need an 83 for Arts (Media & Comms) @ UNSW. My assessment marks are around the 60's. Self-explanatory. Except for EE2, I got 40/50 for internal mark for that, and some mark in the vein of that for EE1.

SO! If you could recommend ANY way in which I could obtain my lovely currently-beneath-the-horizon 83, I'd really appreciate it. Seriously. Cuz it ain't lookin' good right now; seems like I need band 6's for all my subjects just to scrape a 75 or something that someone told me on MSN with the something else and something.

Seriously. Wuh tuh fuh.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
samuel slack said:
I'm still taking too long to finish my AOS question 3. It takes me 50 minutes, and it's looking impossible to get it less than that. I think I'm gonna either have to cut a bit of my essay, or alternatively, I'll have to sacrifice 10 minutes in other parts. Argh! I still need to practice for module 2! and I've done nothing today! Damn sunday and its feelings of laziness!
I really hate the reading task, always my worst section. :mad1:

starrysky

HSC
General consensus with my cohort is that you do comprehension section first, then your essay, then you have time to relax for your creative writing; it's potentially the easiest part of the exam. It's ... the only part of the AoS exam in which I actually get something above 10, but ... anyway ...

My EE1 teacher says that 1,000 words is manageable for essays in EE1 per hour, so I'd say to keep your Section III under control, condense like crazy and so forth.

I need ... sleep ...

But ... must endure boring My Place ...

samuel slack

HSC
starrysky said:
General consensus with my cohort is that you do comprehension section first, then your essay, then you have time to relax for your creative writing; it's potentially the easiest part of the exam.
Yeah. Thats what I do as well. It'll just have to work in the HSC exam.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
position?

no maths past papers done
havent started reading through my notes for religion economics modern let alone practice essays/ past papers
english? a little head way on finishing notes and understand my actual text for the first time this year. no essays written.

makes me questin what exactly HAVE i been doing these past few weeks?!
and how much can i cover up in say...12 days?!

pft.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
starrysky said:
I need an 83 for Arts (Media & Comms) @ UNSW. My assessment marks are around the 60's. Self-explanatory. Except for EE2, I got 40/50 for internal mark for that, and some mark in the vein of that for EE1.

SO! If you could recommend ANY way in which I could obtain my lovely currently-beneath-the-horizon 83, I'd really appreciate it. Seriously. Cuz it ain't lookin' good right now; seems like I need band 6's for all my subjects just to scrape a 75 or something that someone told me on MSN with the something else and something.

Seriously. Wuh tuh fuh.
Yeah, but assessment marks don't count for quat. Its all about rankings. If you have good rankings then i think you should be fine. And the by way don't listen to people that say that you need to score more highly in some subjects than others to do well, and WTF? Band 6 in all subjects just to scrape 75, now that sounds like B.S. Just try your best and you should be fine.

samuel slack

HSC
Dude if you get a band 6 in every subject you'd have to be looking at 80+... no matter what your subjects are...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)