art express (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
cool, come with me to lighthouse in parra.
We'll drink some moet served with a flower in a frenchmen's hat and laugh at how weird other people are. :) lol

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
sick, i live in penrith.... obviously that town isn't a hole lol

I wonder when we actually find out who got into art express? my teacher told me that like... some people's works are already being sent back, so i guess the longer u dun get ur work back the closer u are to getting in?

_kc

HSC
N/A
When i went into school to ask my art teacher to read over my Statement of Intent, she showed me this letter she had and there was something about December 9, i think. I think that's when everythings finalised? Please don't kill me if i'm wrong. *hides in the corner*

_kc

HSC
N/A
I got my notification letter today. I didn't make it boo. Eh, I didn't expect I would make it anyways, s'all good.

_kc

HSC
N/A
Yep. It says: "This letter is to inform you that your 2004 HSC Visual Arts body of work, which was under review for ARTEXPRESS exhibition selection, has not been successful in gaining a place in the 2005 exhibitions."

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
don't worry i didn't make it either, probably what i get for saying so many bad things about the markers :p
This dun bother me too much.. despite being told that my hsc mark for it was 50/50...
i just hope i get a decent uai :(

Anyone gunna go pick it up from the place?

Last edited:

Jase

HSC
hmm what the.. i got a letter saying i got in .. and it will be presented in Gymea Exhibition at the Hazelhurst gallery? that's like on the otherside of Sydney.

oh well.. i'm happy about that i guess ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)