ArtExpress Nominations? (1 Viewer)

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
I know probably no one will see this or reply to it at the moment, but... did anyone get nominated?

I did. ;D I have no idea when we receive the final results for it though. Hopefully soon.

Root Vegetable

HSC
I did. And a few days ago, a lady called me to ask if one of the galleries was allowed to digitally alter one of my sketches for use in promotions material should I get in.

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
I did. And a few days ago, a lady called me to ask if one of the galleries was allowed to digitally alter one of my sketches for use in promotions material should I get in.
Wow that's great! Congrats! Yeah I hear that school principals are being notified at the moment, one of my friends was just called up and told that she got into the final gallery exhibition. Hopefully I get a call! If not, at least I got nominated! XD

+ Thanks Bitumen. :)

Carlieee

HSC
Yeah I was nominated and apparently one of my mates spoke to one of our Art Teachers and i got into AGNSW?? Do they call you or send a letter/email to confirm?

Root Vegetable

HSC
Thanks, deer :)
Apparently, I'm in now, and my stuff is going to be shown in the armory at Sydney Olympic park. This is going to look great on my resume.

lebuchanan

HSC
i was nominated and got into NSW Art Gallery! dream come true :)

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
i was nominated and got into NSW Art Gallery! dream come true :)
: D Wow, me too! Just found out today, I was selected for NSW gallery and Goulburn!! I guess i'll see you on opening night then!

+ Thanks nutcracker! And congrats to the girl at your school!

a037422944

HSC
Uni Grad
congrats everyone!
i got agnsw, shame im not doing anything art related next year, otherwise wouldve been nice for an interview (sca?)
and i miss the opening day because im overseas :( my day to act all arty has been ruined :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)