ArtExpress Works (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I thought it'd be a good idea if we had a thread where everyone who was selected for ArtExpress posted up their works.... and stated what venue their work will be on show in. Just so we can become familiar with the works and get all excited when we see it at the actual exhibition ;)

"Oh Oh that guy on BOS did that one !!! "

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Although these are photos my mate took of the incomplete work, I figured I'd kick it off.

You can catch the completed work at the AGNSW in February.

Cheers,
Raph.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Egronk said:
Although these are photos my mate took of the incomplete work, I figured I'd kick it off.

You can catch the completed work at the AGNSW in February.

Cheers,
Raph.

I like that. Thats like the stuff etc.etc.etc is into :)
Nice work! Congrats about artexpress, we had 8 nominations at my school - with 3 in

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
etc. etc. etc. said:
Hey Raph, how many bricks did you have in your final submission? :)

Go to AGNSW in February and find out ;)

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
heres some pics of mine.....each tile is 10x10 cm's and this work seemed to drag on FOREVER! some tiles are reallyl detailed, some even took me a whole day to do. i called it "Herstory".

My concept was to produce a collaboration of signs and symbols representing me and my world.

p.s. i didn't get into art express, but it was however selected for the "art Impress" exhibition on Tamworth! hahaha

Gummy_bear

HSC
penciltron said:
heres my work on this website- it will be at the hazelhurst gallery in feb

since noones posted any pencil drawings i figured i would put mine up for some variety or something.

http://artofrodrigo.blogspot.com/
ah yes, i remember your work, knew straight away it would get in :)

hmm..hazelhurst gallery...im so sheltered, where is hazelhurst? I want to see as many art express exhibits as possible, definatley going to sydney art gallery of new south wales place :S

Im buying tix to see onstage too :D

nwatts

HSC
I'm curious to know how you all scored in the exam part of your HSC results?

It's just that I scored very well, as did some of my peers, and none of us managed to get an artexpress nomination. I'm curious as to whether or not those who were nominated scored exceptionally, or if it was just based from a curator's criteria rather than marks. (And yes, I realise that the exam mark includes actual exam performance too.. it's just a guide).

trina233

oh..hahaha
HSC
yep,

i got 92% for everything..
and yes from what i know, it's the markers decision on if it's art express material (46+), then it is purley up to the curators 'vision' on their particular artexpress exhibitions. I also got selected, into d.j.'s and the regional tour.

nwatts

HSC
trina233 said:
i got 92% for everything..
and yes from what i know, it's the markers decision on if it's art express material (46+), then it is purley up to the curators 'vision' on their particular artexpress exhibitions. I also got selected, into d.j.'s and the regional tour.
Ah, good work on results/nomination. It's just that I got a 95 as an exam mark, and a friend got 93, and neither of us were nominated. Just a bit disappointing that's all.

penciltron

HSC
im suprised you wouldnt get preselected considering you got 95
with 'nominated', do you mean preselected, or selected into the actual exhibition..?
personally with me i got into art express at hazelhurst and my mark was 100. but i think as the others said the selection into the exhibition doesnt have anything to do with the mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)