Arts Network Mentoring Program (1 Viewer)

jellybeenz

HSC
I only just emailed my group about a half hour ago... so I'm sure other mentors are the same, expect something tomorrow sometime...

moderngirl

HSC
Mentors have lives too so don't panic if they haven't rung you yet, and if you have a hotmail email account i suggest you check junkmail as well. Other mentors will probably message or ring you whichever is easier for them. Anyway i hope everyone has fun on monday. And if you get lost just ask someone in a lovely smiley tshirt.

Also it was mentioned today that there is an optional Oweek arts network activity, a Drumbeats workshop (group african drumming sorta thing, which i saw once on Aussie Idol ) occurring on 4:30pm thursday. Tickets are $12 which includes a bbq after the event. You can get further details from your mentor and buy tickets on monday so yeh just telling you mentees to bring money if your interested in that.

This event is however only open to people in the Arts Network program.

Seryn

Ayreonaut
HSC
I checked out the Arts Workshop page on WebCT earlier and they had the questions for the scavenger hunt listed. Now they have mysteriously dissapeared again. Maybe i wasnt supposed to see them ;)

manifestation

What?!
HSC
Seryn said:
I checked out the Arts Workshop page on WebCT earlier and they had the questions for the scavenger hunt listed. Now they have mysteriously dissapeared again. Maybe i wasnt supposed to see them ;)
Wanna share anything you saw lol?

I still haven't got an e-mail or a call :(

Seryn

Ayreonaut
HSC
Well considering there are mentors looking at this thread perhaps i shouldnt incriminate myself ;)
But then again, i had to log in to actually see the questions so they probably already know anyone who saw them :uhoh:

And i havnt heard from my mentor either :(

manifestation

What?!
HSC
Seryn said:
Well considering there are mentors looking at this thread perhaps i shouldnt incriminate myself ;)
But then again, i had to log in to actually see the questions so they probably already know anyone who saw them :uhoh:

And i havnt heard from my mentor either :(
Yes in that case okay you shouldn't lol. They have pics of some mentors on webCT as well. And some forum thing too. I didn't see the thing you mentioned though.

If we don't hear from out mentors, we go to Eastern Avenue Auditorium or something. See you there :wave:

niteshade1312

HSC
I got an email from my mentor today! I can't wait to meet you all! Shall be very interesting!

stine

HSC
Does anyone here have Jen as their mentor??

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yeahhh theres pics of them on webct but not of my mentor so i hope theres only one group meeting at the fischer library or ill get confused.

i have katie

i envy whoever has rhiannon lol

Last edited:

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
I left it too late to call... haha, im such a bad mentor. But I've just SMSed them all, so I hope my first-years will be able to find me.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
how was everyones day?

i was the guy on the panel of 'experts' that wasn't paying attention to what was going on and apparantly sterotyped asians by calling the guy a foreigner hahaha, whoops.

niteshade1312

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
how was everyones day?

i was the guy on the panel of 'experts' that wasn't paying attention to what was going on and apparantly sterotyped asians by calling the guy a foreigner hahaha, whoops.
YAYA A BOSer on the stage! That was pretty funny! Even though I was up the back and could only hear "dirt dirt dirt"

manifestation

What?!
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
how was everyones day?

Yes I saw that!!!! I was cracking up! It was funny stuff 'foreigner' hahaha! And "Seryn" was in my group how cool, I pointed you out to him, I was like, another BOS right there on stage. I was gonna say Hi to you Chris, you were next to me in the line when we were getting our name tags, but then I didn't want to freak you out and I didn't really know how you would react so I didn't lol.

But yeah it was a fun day, and I made a friend YAY!

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
you should of said hi, im not a snob lol.

my group was like 5 people and then we had to join up with another group which had bout 8 but then half of the people left before the scavanger hunt, the hunt was so stupid and short.

it was an allright day though but i was out of it coz i went to sleep at like 2am and had to wake up at 6am :mad:

manifestation

What?!
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
you should of said hi, im not a snob lol.

my group was like 5 people and then we had to join up with another group which had bout 8 but then half of the people left before the scavanger hunt, the hunt was so stupid and short.

it was an allright day though but i was out of it coz i went to sleep at like 2am and had to wake up at 6am :mad:
Yeah I was going to...but then I didn't (I know you're not a snob). Cause I know who you are but you don't know who I am so it's weird...

bugs

manifestation said:
Our hunt was fun, it was pretty crazy stuff...

So who is gonna go to this?
4:30pm-6:00pm Arty Party Program Roundup on the 23 of march? I know it's still far but still...
Do you know what the Arty Party is about? like what's going to happen etc
I'm asking because i missed out on the Scavenger hunt :( . All in all i shall miss out on all the Arty orientation activities..

Last edited by a moderator:

manifestation

What?!
HSC
Ummm no not really but I will find out closer to the day...you know you could've come yesterday...alot of people didn't turn up. So if you want to come to this thing just turn up and come along.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)