As a politician is it better to be? (1 Viewer)

As a politician is it better to be?

• A

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • B

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
As a politician is it better to be?
A) Reliable realist
B) Idealist

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
What I define as a reliable realist is someone who tackles the job with assurance, risk mitigation and a sense of reality.
An idealist is someone who is a dreamer, non practicable person and not in touch with reality.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
maybe if instead of making 100 threads on bos you used the same time working at a job you wouldnt need to commit welfare fraud and you wouldn't be failing out of your shitty course

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
@ Last comment...

Stop making threads!!! :haha:

Its good to be neither...

Being an idealist means you are pushing your own agenda; instead of serving the people... Being a realist means you are setting limits to your perceive capabilities; instead of actually aiming for the impossible...

both traits are toxic in the world of politics and are partially the reason why politics is shit at the moment...

Last edited:

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
maybe if instead of making 100 threads on bos you used the same time working at a job you wouldnt need to commit welfare fraud and you wouldn't be failing out of your shitty course
Bachelor of Business is not a shitty course. What's worse than business is an Arts degree. Moreover I study at a top five per cent business school in the world. According to IQ tests I am ranked in the top five per cent of business intelligence and intelligence in general in the world. According to people I am the foremost sage of our era. In a Law subject at UTS I came first in the grade. UTS is a top one per cent law school in the world.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Politics in Australia is very dry and conservative. What the people of Australia is government run by grown ups not a soap opera. Gillard should have resigned when she was PM. She should have seen the writing on the wall. Good riddance to Gillard from Australian politics.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
@ Last comment...

Stop making threads!!! :haha:

Its good to be neither...

Being an idealist means you are pushing your own agenda; instead of serving the people... Being a realist means you are setting limits to your perceive capabilities; instead of actually aiming for the impossible...

both traits are toxic in the world of politics and are partially the reason why politics is shit at the moment...
maybe do a spell check before you make an image macro and learn how to spell "he's" you fucking goon

bhsrepresent

HSC
the modern politician isn't idealistic enough. the modern politician is too prepared to compromise his niche ideology for short term electoral gain, NOT visionary enough.. This is good in the short term but imo you need to be staunch in your ideals if you want long term political success (take John Howard - he was pretty radical in his vow for liberalism and 12 years isn't bad if you ask me..)

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Bachelor of Business is not a shitty course. What's worse than business is an Arts degree. Moreover I study at a top five per cent business school in the world. According to IQ tests I am ranked in the top five per cent of business intelligence and intelligence in general in the world. According to people I am the foremost sage of our era. In a Law subject at UTS I came first in the grade. UTS is a top one per cent law school in the world.
Why are you such a tool? Who cares if you're at a "top 5 per cent business school"? That means jack shit.

Oh and also, anyone who actually care about IQ results is just arrogant and stupid.

And seriously, top 1 per cent in the world? Fuck that, you're in Australia - half the law schools here would be in the top 1%. Grow up.

Okashi

HSC
Why are you such a tool? Who cares if you're at a "top 5 per cent business school"? That means jack shit.

Oh and also, anyone who actually care about IQ results is just arrogant and stupid.

And seriously, top 1 per cent in the world? Fuck that, you're in Australia - half the law schools here would be in the top 1%. Grow up.
Give up. Sathius has repeated this ad nauseam since the dawn of time. He has lost all credibility. Can we get a permanent ban for trolling?

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Give up. Sathius has repeated this ad nauseam since the dawn of time. He has lost all credibility. Can we get a permanent ban for trolling?
What did you say punk that have "lost all credibility." I will wipe the floor with you in the world of business/ politics in the near future. You are the weakest link, goodbye Okashi. Who do you trust a law genius called Sathius or a HSC drop kick called Okashi? I rest my case. Case is adjourned.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
What did you say punk that have "lost all credibility." I will wipe the floor with you in the world of business/ politics in the near future. You are the weakest link, goodbye Okashi. Who do you trust a law genius called Sathius or a HSC drop kick called Okashi? I rest my case. Case is adjourned.
you would be a natural during question time bro

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
just what we need, more fucking lawyers becoming politicians.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Doesn't even do law, does 1 law subject at uni and claims he is doing law

lol
I did due diligence at UTS they advised that I am strong grounds when it comes to getting into law school at UTS straight after doing a Business degree. Moreover, I am doing Bachelor of Business, major in Business Law which is being taught by the faculty of law. The name of the business law major is called Foundations in Law. Foundations of Law involves subjects from Bachelor of Laws.

Last edited:

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I did due diligence at UTS they advised that I am strong grounds when it comes to getting into law school at UTS. Moreover, I am doing Bachelor of Business, major in Business Law which is being taught by the faculty of law. The name of the business law major is called Foundations in Law. Foundations of Law involves subjects from Bachelor of Laws.
Are you sure you're not actually attending UTS insearch? They offer quite a few "foundation" courses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)