ASAP! My friend is personally meeting our PM Julia G., what should she ask about? (1 Viewer)

mylucky9

HSC
Something current and topical that does not impose any offensive meaning. And something that isn't too complex or simple but suits the intellectual range of a year 12 student. Serious answers please, thanks!

She'll be seeing the PM in about a few hours, maybe the in the next hour so I need responses ASAP!

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Something current and topical that does not impose any offensive meaning. And something that isn't too complex or simple but suits the intellectual range of a year 12 student. Serious answers please, thanks!

She'll be seeing the PM in about a few hours, maybe the in the next hour so I need responses ASAP!
I bet someone is going to ask her about the Carbon Tax :)

Selador

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Given that before the last election you promised 'There will be no carbon tax under a government I lead' and that on Sunday a Carbon Tax will be introduced, does this imply that you do not in fact lead this government? If so, then who does?

mylucky9

HSC
We actually can't ask her anything about Carbon Tax or Kevin Rudd. I told her to ask about aliens .... or how she can just ask how to get into secret services :|

mirakon

nigga
HSC
You could ask about why she believes offshore processing of asylum seekers is considered ahead of onshore processing, and whether or not this places her policy more in line with the Liberal party views on this issue

Or

Marry fuck kill between tony abbott, wayne swan and kevin rudd. Who would you choose for what?

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
We actually can't ask her anything about Carbon Tax or Kevin Rudd. I told her to ask about aliens .... or how she can just ask how to get into secret services :|
Haha, did your principal or year adviser prohibit you from asking those things? Fair enough, it's only going to cause trouble in the room.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
"omgosh i love your hair, how do you get that brilliant shine and lustre - or is it really that colour?"

or if you want, take a page out of the Chaser and ask her:

"In geography, what three European countries start with the letter 'A'?"

or ask her something topical like...

"There is a public school strike on today." (and then ask her something about it)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
or:

"On Q+A a few weeks back, someone asked you how to become Prime Minister. As the show was almost out of time, I feel you didn't answer the question fully. So, how does one aspire to be a Prime Minister?"

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Questions being censored? Disgusting.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Ask about Gonski review and how much of a failure the education revolution has been. (She won't actually answer any question of substance though. You'll get a non answer full of fluff)

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
ooh ooh

ask her if she gets her haircuts from her boyfriend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)