Asian Dramas (1 Viewer)

HSC
Ryusei no Kizuna turned out to be AMAZING. Plus I love Erika Toda :embarrassed:

Probably one of the best endings I've seen to a drama series.
oh I'm still half way. Waiting for the hardsubs to finish :burn:

Anyone watching Bloody Monday? I finished that today. Turned out to be quite alright. I got annoyed at everone saying "boruudy mondeh" dramatically though...ugh

Hope there is some sort of sequal or something!!

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
So who's been watching 꽃보다 남자? Omg ep 12 was so good :shy::shy:

icecoffee

HSC
It was originally a Jap manga series then it was adapted in Taiwan as Meteor Garden, followed by the Jap version, Hana Yori Dango and finally a Korean version was made, Boys Over Flowers. There are also rumours for a Chinese version!

I'm loving the Korean version though! ^_^

BoyNextDoor

HSC
It was originally a Jap manga series then it was adapted in Taiwan as Meteor Garden, followed by the Jap version, Hana Yori Dango and finally a Korean version was made, Boys Over Flowers. There are also rumours for a Chinese version!

I'm loving the Korean version though! ^_^
Ahhh okay, so I was sort of right still. :)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I should start watching some 한국 드라마...:)

KoreaS

HSC
I should start watching some 한국 드라마...:)
Korean dramas are quite popular amongst Asian, you should watch it! (Plus, seeing as you are Korean(?)). Some dramas like MISA, Iljimae etc. have excellent plot though like all Korean dramas, the love triangle is always there...

Sometimes, I watch few (as I'm Korean) but I find it very 'obvious' and cheesy. For drama's like Boys over Flowers, it's so 'dragging' (the plot, love story), overdramatic and obvious...but I watch it anyways since most Koreans do. :haha:

And there are so many funny parodies of that drama haha, you have to watch the drama to understand the parody!

Last edited:

nunasdream

HSC
I have a short attention span when it comes to TV shows, but one Drama i did watch was "my little chef" OMG all the food looked so gooooooooood.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)