• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Asian guys going out with non-asian girls? (2 Viewers)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Aight. This post goes out to the white girls that want to go out with an Asian or vice versa.

Although I'm still quite young, I've known this gorgeous looking white chick since I was quite young, and we've been best of friends, and I guess you could call us 'couples'. There is nothing stopping you from grabbing a white chick and DON'T think that white chicks neglect Asians, because they don't, whatsoever.
Let me get this straight. You want to give other Asians advice on how to pick up a white girl when you can't even figure out whether or not you're in a relationship with one to begin with.

Asians are the target to satire in western media, and they make us look like SHIT.
Honestly if you're Asian - you're nerdy, unsporty, love math, unattractive and you don't eat anything other than rice. I for one, go against all the things listed above and there are soooo many out there that go against the stereotype and besides, I've known some white chicks that find fob Asians cute.

The thing stopping Asians from coupling up with White chicks is the fact that most Asians are timid and shy, but this also comes hand in hand as many white guys (I'm stereotyping here - sorry) treat their girlfriends as if they were just an asset to show off whereas us Asians treat our girlfriends with the utmost respect and we're so affectionate and pour our hearts into the ones we love.
You're starting to live up to your username here, paradox. It's funny how you fight against a particular stereotype in one paragraph and then endorse one in another.

Asians are susceptible to treating their girlfriends just as badly as any other race. But since you like stereotypes so much, how's this one. I go to a university full of asians and from my observations over the last 2 years, I find that alot of the Asian guys around me struggle to express their feelings at all to begin with.

But a big message to all you white girls out there – Seriously, go try out an Asian, they usually create long lasting and loving relationships NOT TO MENTION, the gorgeous, gorgeous children that are made from an Interracial relationship, take for example – Misa Campo or Leah Dizion. They’re HOT.

As for the Asian boys, don't be shy... you would THINK they aren't interested in Asians, but quite a a lot are. It's just that so many Asians don't approach girls.
One minute, you're talking about relationships. Now you talking about children and somehow being under the impression that you know how white girls think?

What the fuck are you smoking?

So all in all, if you're a 'modernised' Asian, you should find a white chick no problem, but don't worry fobs, you should be able to find white chicks too. If you end up with a affectionate, intellectual girl, that isn't just a blonde bimbo, then don't be suprised if you two spend your lives together - I heard that such AMWF (Asian Male, White Female) relationships usually have a very low break up rate.

If you want to check out a cute AMWF couple:
YouTube - Interracial Relationship
Do you seriously think the average fob is going to go after a white girl? Fobs are fobs for a reason. The idea of getting with someone outside of their culture is only going to unsettle them. Imagine if you were a fob and you took some random white girl home to your parents? You'd have to act as a translator and more often than not, your stereotypical Asian parents would be mentally incapable of accepting someone who is of another race, another language and another culture altogether.

Cmon fellas and white chicks, go for the interracial relationships, you will find them new and rewarding. You'll love it.
Like you'd fucking know, you dumbcunt.

zaefr

HSC
Let me get this straight. You want to give other Asians advice on how to pick up a white girl when you can't even figure out whether or not you're in a relationship with one to begin with.

You're starting to live up to your username here, paradox. It's funny how you fight against a particular stereotype in one paragraph and then endorse one in another.

Asians are susceptible to treating their girlfriends just as badly as any other race. But since you like stereotypes so much, how's this one. I go to a university full of asians and from my observations over the last 2 years, I find that alot of the Asian guys around me struggle to express their feelings at all to begin with.

One minute, you're talking about relationships. Now you talking about children and somehow being under the impression that you know how white girls think?

What the fuck are you smoking?

Do you seriously think the average fob is going to go after a white girl? Fobs are fobs for a reason. The idea of getting with someone outside of their culture is only going to unsettle them. Imagine if you were a fob and you took some random white girl home to your parents? You'd have to act as a translator and more often than not, your stereotypical Asian parents would be mentally incapable of accepting someone who is of another race, another language and another culture altogether.

Like you'd fucking know, you dumbcunt.
mate, its one thing for one person to make a long entry thats his views, but its another to waste time in trying to shut him down

GTFO

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
mate, its one thing for one person to make a long entry thats his views, but its another to waste time in trying to shut him down

GTFO

GTFO

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC

GTFO
HAHAHAH fuck that's a rep.

Aight. This post goes out to the white girls that want to go out with an Asian or vice versa.

Although I'm still quite young, I've known this gorgeous looking white chick since I was quite young, and we've been best of friends, and I guess you could call us 'couples'. There is nothing stopping you from grabbing a white chick and DON'T think that white chicks neglect Asians, because they don't, whatsoever.

Asians are the target to satire in western media, and they make us look like SHIT.
Honestly if you're Asian - you're nerdy, unsporty, love math, unattractive and you don't eat anything other than rice. I for one, go against all the things listed above and there are soooo many out there that go against the stereotype and besides, I've known some white chicks that find fob Asians cute.

The thing stopping Asians from coupling up with White chicks is the fact that most Asians are timid and shy, but this also comes hand in hand as many white guys (I'm stereotyping here - sorry) treat their girlfriends as if they were just an asset to show off whereas us Asians treat our girlfriends with the utmost respect and we're so affectionate and pour our hearts into the ones we love.

But a big message to all you white girls out there – Seriously, go try out an Asian, they usually create long lasting and loving relationships NOT TO MENTION, the gorgeous, gorgeous children that are made from an Interracial relationship, take for example – Misa Campo or Leah Dizion. They’re HOT.

As for the Asian boys, don't be shy... you would THINK they aren't interested in Asians, but quite a a lot are. It's just that so many Asians don't approach girls.

So all in all, if you're a 'modernised' Asian, you should find a white chick no problem, but don't worry fobs, you should be able to find white chicks too. If you end up with a affectionate, intellectual girl, that isn't just a blonde bimbo, then don't be suprised if you two spend your lives together - I heard that such AMWF (Asian Male, White Female) relationships usually have a very low break up rate.

Cmon fellas and white chicks, go for the interracial relationships, you will find them new and rewarding. You'll love it.
please dude, you're embarassing us.

Paradox.101

HSC
Okay, I'll just shut up, but I think you got me all wrong.
And yeah, I'm in a relationship with a white girl.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
This what white girls are like. See link..

SBS Insight

They are out for hot guys with guns.
Alright, firstly, their first example of a bitchy girl was a DUDE.
Secondly, we're not all like that. :(. How embarassing. They're making sweeping
generalisations for the rest of the female population. STFU INSIGHT PROPAGANDA.
Plus another girl was getting teary over year six. If that's the worst thing that's happened to her, then she truly does not have many problemos.

Last edited:

ay0_x

HSC
PHP:
Alright, firstly, their first example of a bitchy girl was a DUDE.
Secondly, we're not all like that. :(. How embarassing. They're making sweeping
generalisations for the rest of the female population. STFU INSIGHT PROPAGANDA.
Plus another girl was getting teary over year six. If that's the worst thing that's happened to her, then she truly does not have many problemos.
Agreed.

Most of those girls had like.. room temperature IQs. =\

miaowsha

HSC

I'm all for interracial couples but you need to remember that you can't stereotype Asians as being all loving and caring and everyone else as the opposite or not as good; Pumpkin's dad killed his wife and left her at a station alone. Loving and caring? Don't get me wrong, I'm just saying that there is a bad minority in every culture as well as a nice majority :)

I'd date an Asian guy but I'd have to move out of home first haha.

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
Asian guys are good at Maths and can solve all your life problems. Fact.

artinmay2009

HSC
I as an asian male, do not support the "asian & asian" relationship.
I'm not fond of asian girls, the interest in asian girls is miniscule in comparison to anglosaxon girls; living in western society my whole life, growing up in a multicultural school, dating anglosaxon girls... Basically the thought of dating an asian is not apparent in my mind. It's the eye and hair colour I reckon, the black hair brown eyes doesn't tickle ma fancy.

melli-girl

HSC
haha if it helps i have two friends that are totally in love with everything asian - that includes guys..

it's pretty funny XD

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I as an asian male, do not support the "asian & asian" relationship.
I'm not fond of asian girls, the interest in asian girls is miniscule in comparison to anglosaxon girls; living in western society my whole life, growing up in a multicultural school, dating anglosaxon girls... Basically the thought of dating an asian is not apparent in my mind. It's the eye and hair colour I reckon, the black hair brown eyes doesn't tickle ma fancy.
So you don't support the marriage of your parents? Are you anticipating a divorce? Please enlighten me.

ay0_x

HSC
So you don't support the marriage of your parents? Are you anticipating a divorce? Please enlighten me.
I think that's totally his opinion, his preference and his view & really none of your concern.

I could say I don't support marriage between Arabs including my own parents & that would be none of your concern, either.

In fact, in my ideal world, everyone would marry outside their own race.

Lukybear

HSC
I really think his thinking about his own asian asian relationship, and how he wouldnt date an asian girl etc...

But on a side note; how about Oriental Asians and Indians? And also blacks.
Anyone into Africans?

Also Jeee are you asian?

Last edited:

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I think that's totally his opinion, his preference and his view & really none of your concern.

I could say I don't support marriage between Arabs including my own parents & that would be none of your concern, either.

In fact, in my ideal world, everyone would marry outside their own race.
The way sir over here worded it sent a different message to me. Saying one does not 'support' these relationships is completely different to saying 'it is my own personal preference'. The way it came across to me was that he condemned any such relationships. Perhaps he needs to work on his engrish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)