Asian guys going out with non-asian girls? (1 Viewer)

Deaths_Roses

HSC
Well, my boyfriend is half asian and half english, and I'm spanish and english.
Nothing wrong with it, just some people aren't too picky on race preferance..
and he is damn sexy! =]

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
I have barely seen this happen. I only know one couple - 1 asian and 1 non-asian.

My theory is that the physical barrier just gets in the way..because you have to admit most asian guys arent that great looking (yes im asian im not being racist).

What do you think?
In my opinion, there are attractive and non attractive people for all races. What type of asian are you?
I've had 6 ex's, and only one of them was asian.. a few of my relationships were based on personality, and a few were based on looks, and some were based on both..

Dischantress

HSC
lol. The asian guy must be quite lucky then. Don't see many of those guys around.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
my mates dont date non-asian girls (realistically whites) cause from prev. experience theyre pretty shit. (generalising, qq)

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
did she bang/jerk/suck them all? that's what I wanna know.

lizon

HSC
lmaoo it doesnt really matter what race u are as long as ppl got some kinda look there sweet..
cos if u have a really hot hot friend and u guys see each other alot sooner or later they will fall 4 each other .. but if 1's ugly den nothings gonna work outtt hahaha

and its alot to do with the persons style. if you just dress/speak and have attitude your all sweet and many asian ppl dnt got that because they just hang in there little race groups. so go out there mix around with the aussies and you will get some actions hhahha

1 more thing
TITSSSS OUTTTTT FOR THE BOYSSS ;)

Paradox.101

HSC
and its alot to do with the persons style. if you just dress/speak and have attitude your all sweet and many asian ppl dnt got that because they just hang in there little race groups. so go out there mix around with the aussies and you will get some actions hhahha
+1
Very very true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)